mobile trading me auto robot
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

may you can do this and you can download your robot and then you can install it on meta 4 or 5 on cell phone may be i am wrong and you can use or not i am not perry much sure that you can use robot on cell phone or not and i think if we then it's good and we can just check our account balance and if we find a good robot then we can install it ,,...
      • #33 Collapse

ge ha kar sakta ha ma to kod karta ho sab is kam ko like karta ha sab is ma kam kar ka he pisa kamt ha ya ak pat tie bsiness ha sab ka liy ha sabko is ma[pat time ma boht pisa is business ma har koi kam sakta ha
        • #34 Collapse

will probably You\'ll do the particular AND You\'ll Get ones robot after that You\'ll install The idea with meta 4 or perhaps all 5 at cell phone can be now i am wrong IN ADDITION TO which you can use as well as not now i am not perry much sure that you WORK WITH robot with cell phone as well as not AND my spouse and i think whether or not i after that It\'s good AND ALSO i will certainly merely payment THE accounts balance ALONG WITH whether we find an robot after that i can install The item
          • #35 Collapse

you can do this and you can download your robot and then you can install it on meta 4 or 5 on cell phone may be i am wrong and you can use or not i am not perry much sure that you can use robot on cell phone or not and i think if we then it's good and we can just check our account balance and if we find a good robot then we can install it....
            • #36 Collapse

no this is not possible because in your mobile phone only install the MT4 and when you will install MT4 so you do not have any option about the folder of expert so i already try this on my Mobile but i can not do this .
              • #37 Collapse

bhi jan sub say pehlay mobile par trading kafi risky hay as lia humy mobile par trading karny say o vied karna cheay auto robot trading say mobile par trading tu ki ja sakthi hay laqan zayda acha how ga ka pc par trading karay
                • #38 Collapse

This FXCM is no good and selfish. The never talk abour how to withdraw invester profit or deposit. This is the MOST, MOST important thing for a trader. They talk only about depositing.

• #39 Collapse

If you want to know, FXCM ONLY HAVE WITHDRAWN AND DEPOSIT using BANK PAYMENT, no other payment processor. This is one best ECN broker. You can search it information before give negative comment for other broker. I'm really sure you never search it before.

• #40 Collapse

Second, if you deposit with credit card then you can withdraw upto that amount on credit and the exceeding amount you can withdraw with bank transfer.

• #41 Collapse

These brokers serve only your direct deposit and withdrawal money should also be directly (via wire transfer, credit cards, debit cards) and not through third parties or what we call the IB or other e-wallet (such as LR, WM, ALERTPAY and the like)

• #42 Collapse

fxcm is big broker in the world, we can look fxcm n formula one sponsored
                          for me trading in fxcm is not my choice because we need deposit with wire tradnsfer
                          for me its not effective for my strategy in trading

• #43 Collapse

Remember to make clear the details of your personal approaches along with symptoms involving that which you possess. If at all possible, just including by means of some monitor capture. Maybe I'm able to help, while I will be nonetheless discovering encoding languages​​ along with mql basic. Appreciate it.

• #44 Collapse

the most important factor behind traders failure is the repetition of same mistakes because when the trader lead to loss but don't take the loss in a serious note and repeat the same mistake again and again then that traders move towards failure and this the main reason why almost 90% of the trader receive failure in Forex trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Be sure you make clear the main points of the particular strategies along with symptoms including whatever you have. If at all possible, merely which include by means of several keep track of capture. Possibly I'm able to assist, though I will be even so obtaining development languages​​ along with mql basic. Love.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X