Equatiy ,free margin aur sperad kia hai???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

bhai apko tu pta hi he k trading ek riski busnsi he is me tu ahmen kafi risk pr kam krna prta he qager hamen koi experince nhi he tu ham kbi bhi trading me profit earn nhi kr sakhte ehn is liye hamen chahaiye k ham trading ko thk se smjhen
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

nycc yr axhi reply thy or ye kafi help ful thy differnce b/w bid or ask is called spread and amount who plus or minus our blanced is called equity kuch samjh lag gyi kafi helpful rha he ye post

• #33 Collapse

excellent details and that information allows a lot in line that I'm not sure of Watering provide you with a particular, but I thank you for your effort this is for me a very helpful thread specially

• #34 Collapse

This is the e-book which is full containing information about Bill Williams Chaos Trading. It also has relation to Elliot wave.Damn i keep on calling, always wait for best trade with more good planning and better strategy.

• #35 Collapse

Elliott discovered that these market cycles resulted from investors' reactions to outside influences, or predominant psychology of the masses at the time. He found that the upward and downward swings of the mass psychology always showed up in the same repetitive patterns, which were then divided further into patterns he termed "waves".

• #36 Collapse

we apply for a strong feeling which the way symbian \'m built, we will then not help the MT4 mobile.Even andriod This just surfaced a whilst ago provides got It\'s trader now, The item think The idea within not the fault associated with meta-quotes..

• #37 Collapse

we have to be able to understand that meta5 can be able to help us analyze and understand the market that we are trading such that we can be able to see a clear picture of the market when trading such that we can be able to make money from the market as well.

• #38 Collapse

you are totally right. your all steps are correct. I'm using some indicators. That are much helpful for trading. but sometime I'm facing a problem , how can i setup template? If any body know about it please inform me.

• #39 Collapse

dear bro equity to apk account ka tamama balane hota hai jo ap ne invest kia hota hai or margin wo hota hai jo compny apko support karni hai trading me low leverage best hai new user k lea
                    • #40 Collapse

nuqsan ko plus ya maines kerny ky bad jo ap ka balance bany ga usy Equity kehty han wo amount hota ha jo apk new trade ko open kernay k lia chahiye hota hay.
                      • #41 Collapse

excellent details IN ADDITION TO The idea points permits a good lot within line The idea now i\'m not sure of Watering give the anyone having a particular, but when i thank an individual for the effort That is intended for me a beneficial thread specially
                        • #42 Collapse

Hello my dear brother and hello to all of you and all those involved in Forex Trading this first Find content with this site and I hope that all benefit from views and comments
                          thank you for the great information and that inofrmation helps alot in thread that contains information like that and the best thing is to watch the history of the realted paors in which one should trade in it so that he so the diffrence between the loss and the profit
                          Last good brother, and I'm not sure of Irrigation give you a specific, but I thank you for your effort
                          • #43 Collapse

ej bhai kafi log ye kehty hain free margin hume ssmjh nahi ati ahi to ye hota hai k jub ap trade open karty ahin usk bad jo apka balnce remain rehta hai hum usy free margin kehty ahin
                            • #44 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

dear ej bhai kafi log ye kehty hain free margin hume ssmjh nahi ati ahi to ye hota hai k jub ap trade open karty ahin usk bad jo apka balnce remain rehta hai hum usy free margin kehty ahin

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X