Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
    In forex market All success depends on planning and practicing. If you make a good plan and you practice demo account well you have every chance to make good money from forex business. And it will help you to do success in forex market.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

g han ma ap ki baat sy agree karta ho k forex trading business ma success k liya plan or practice bohot zarori hai.lakin meri nazar ma practice or plan k sath knowledge ka hona b bohot zarori hai.
    • #3 Collapse

i agree with your point of view that a successfull trader can the only who do the hard work and do the constant struggle so my dear if you want to get the success then do the hard work and constant struggle

• #4 Collapse

ji han trader ko sucess hasel karne k liye us ko apne plan pr depened rehna parta he or as k through ziyada earning karni hoti he or then hi wo money earn kar pata he.
        • #5 Collapse

jee bilkul mare dost me app ki baat se 100% agree karta ho forex trading business market me practice or experience hi kam ahta hai app jitani practice karo ga wo app ky kam ahy gi is tare app trading me success hasil kar shaket ho so trading me success hasil kar ny ky liye app practice or experience hi depent karte ho.
          • #6 Collapse

Yes this is true that success is the only thing in this world which depend on the hard work,palining and practice so try to be educated in this business and then try to make yourself practiced in this by using demo account.....
            • #7 Collapse

Dunya ma koi bi business ho kiya wo bagair planing or practice ka chal sakta ha jawaab ha nahi isi tarah Forex bi aik big or huge business ha or is trading business ma success k liya plan or practice bohot zarori hai or practice or plan k sath knowledge ka hona or hard working bi bohot zarore hoti hai.
              • #8 Collapse

Yes trader success depends on plan and practice trader should learn forex first after learning they make good plan for trading and gain success in forex trading business and practice make a man perfect trader should do lots and lots of practice on demo account to become a successful trader...
                • #9 Collapse

mery khayal sy dunia main agar koe be bessiness hain to wo bager planing ky kuch nahi hain ho sakta main be jas es cam main new tha to main ny be bohat plane sochy thay
                  • #10 Collapse

there is too such justification for losing of the beginner such love lack of noises no emotion soul and also one of the most No guys did not screw roughly that the referral gives the incentive to you for the one month or for the forever because my christian I did not love the any r referral in the FOREX TRADING there for I did not copulate around that .i guess that the bonus of the referral is for the forever but i am not sure.
                    • #11 Collapse

gg han bilkul yakeenan yah mlanes or practice per boht depnd rta hy iss mn app ko mind lagana hota hy iss mn app ko samjh ky sath comments post krny hoty hn tb hi app iss mn achi earning kr sakhty ho

• #12 Collapse

yes i completely agree with your point of view that forex success depend on maximum practice and maximum knowledge if you have the two things then you can get the success in the forex market otherwise you cannot

• #13 Collapse

Gee bikul app ny theek kha ky traders depends on plan and practice yah bikul thee baat hy koi bhi trader us waqat tak profit nahee lay skt jab tak us koo knowledge aur us kee trading main practice nahee hoo gee. aur knowledge aur practice ky bagir wo khabi acha trader nahee ban skta.
                          • #14 Collapse

Success is the key to success in our Business Plan, because depands before planning is done in accordance with the plan.If you have a good plan,well actually a demo account forex to make money trading the Forex market all have a chance And will help to be successful.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes these both features are most helpful in Forex trading business. more and more practice maintain your confidence and good planing is helpful to be successful in trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X