• دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Top Dog Trading

http://www.fxvictorys.com/trading-e-...ding-forex%29/
    Last edited by ; 05-11-2014, 09:23 PM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

top dog trading k bare me to mjhe b koi knowledge ni hy mre bhai han agr apko janna hy to ap khud search kr k dekho agr hum me se kisi ko pta b hoga aur wo taega apko to mre bhai ap itna deeply ni jaan paoge jitna ap khud wikipedia pe parh k jaan jaoge mere bhai..... :)
    • #3 Collapse

i have no idea that what are you talking about this and what kind of this trade and i am listening first this kind of trade and i did not find any where the thing you are asking and i think please search it at google may be you will find your answer and keep reading more and more post so that you could get your answer but i think that kind of trade is not possible
      • #4 Collapse

I never use this tecniques in trading but I use in deciding the overall picture of the stock market for the day. For more techniques on determining the overall picture of the market for the day, see these Special Reports:
        • #5 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Muhammad Kashif
          The practical application of the technique is to help us decide how long we want to stay in a day trade – whether we expect short moves (and should take profits quickly), or we should expect long moves (and let our profits run). This is just one technique I use in deciding the overall picture of the stock market for the day. For more techniques on determining the overall picture of the market for the day, see these Special Reports:
          Dear es post ka thread se koi taluq nahi and dosre bth yeh k dosry sites se copy pasting saht mana hy..so apni way se lekhy jis terha bhe mind approach kerta ho..
          • #6 Collapse

mjhay is baray me koi khas information nahi hai aur me to kaho ga k ye wording he me pehli bar sun raha hon top dog trading shayad ho ge aur meray knowledge me na ho.
            • #7 Collapse

if you want to earn good from this buisnisis then you have to work with plaining if you donot plain then you will get loss soon so work hard and earn more and more from this buisnsiss i like forex very much
              • #8 Collapse

same situtation with me am also new here or mujhy bhi is ki koi proper knowledge nhi ha ya kia h kis tyoe ki strategy ha and kis tarhan is ma work hotha trade kis time kaisay or kis ma laganu ha but agar koi share ker da ga to idea ho jay ga
                • #9 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ubaid ullah پيغام ديکھيے
                  HI DEAR ALL TRADER AND NEWBIES MUJAY YEH INFORMATION LENI HAI K TOP DOG TRADING KIYA HOTI HAI YEH STRATEGY HAI BUT MAY IS KO ABI TAK SAHI SAY NAHI SAMAJ SAKA HO SO PLEASE MUST B POST AND CONFORM MAY TRADING STRATEGY THANKS ALL TRADER :confused:

THANKS YOU ALL TRADERS
                  brother ye koi bari cheez nhi, mere khiyal se koi itni khas strategy nhi ye, demark trend me thori c chaning ki he Dr. Barry Burns ne. ye me ne Photo upload ki he ap is ki choti c misal dekh sakte hen...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	top-dog-trading-review.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12316985
                  • #10 Collapse

top dog trading maza ki trading hain.but bhai apna jo snap show kiya hain yeh bilkul simple indicator hain.just demart ko edit kiya huwa hain aur kch bhi ni hai.simple strategy hain yeh itni sucessful ni hain...
                    • #11 Collapse

bhai Mujhe tou aisi Kisi Stretegy Ka Koi ilm nahin hai,main nay Bhi pehli baar naam sunaa hai... waisay log eek he stretegy Ko buhaat Saray names dy Detay hain... or tou or log Candle stick Chart patren ko Bhi Apnaaa naam Denay lag Gyee hain aap Search Karain... Waisay Stretegy Wohi Achi hai jo easy ho or profitable ho or wo hai Fibbo tool ka Sath Candle Stick Chart Stretegy
                      Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
                      • #12 Collapse

bhai jan spim stradgy r saclping wghera to suni hai but ye to ap ny koi new he nikali hai. agar kisi ko maloom hai to plz ham sab k sath use share kre ta k ham sab bhi us se faizyaaab ho ske
                        • #13 Collapse

i have no concept that what are anyone referring to this specific and types of this specific business and i am hearing 1st this kind of business and used to do definitely not uncover any where the one thing that you are asking and i think you should search it in search engines can be you can find your own reply and keep reading a lot more write-up in order that you might get your own reply yet i think that form of business just isn't achievable.
                          • #14 Collapse

dear bother ma ny be aap sy pehly martaba sunna hy top dog trading strategies, ye be koi trading he ke strategy hy agr kiss ko pata hy tau please mujy be share kr dy that what is top dog trading strategiee in Forex trading, i dont know ka top dog strategy how is useful in trading.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

my partner and i have no clue that exactly what anyone speaking about this particular and types of this particular trade and i will be jamming initial such a trade and i did so certainly not uncover anytime strangely you are wondering and i'm sure you need to seek it on search engines can be you will find your response and continue reading a lot more submit so you may get your response nevertheless i'm sure that kind of trade just isn't probable.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X