Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The power of CONFIDENCE in Forex Trading
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Benjamin-Spock-quotes-self-confidence.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12461330
    Well, sometimes it happens, we lose our confidence when we open up a position. We think it might cause a loss to our capital and we close it ourselves. Let us take an example on a demo account. Imagine, your demo account balance as a real one and open up a position. Now, what did you think before opening the position?

Off course, everyone opens up a position with a view to win the battle against the market, but still market remains up with vistory.

So, let'us back to the topic, whatever you would have thought of before opening a trade, but always remember calculate your losses first. If you are able to calculate your losses confidently, you will be able to keep running your trade confidently.

Only you can boost up your CONFIDENT, no one can do it for you.

There are many and many factors involved in opening a trade, but most important are related to knowledge, experience and PSYCHOLOGICAL.

Hope so, you must keep an over this important factor too when opening up your trade.

New lines on (Psychological warfare in me) will be out soon

From the original desk of miles ...
    منسلک شدہ فائلیں
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I have posted it in a wrong section, how to remove it or move it to Aaam forex ki guftugu?
    Anyone help please,

Kidnly is post per reply na kren, yeh gahalt section may post hogai hay mujh say!

Last edited by ; 05-02-2014, 09:42 PM. وجہ: adding info
    • #3 Collapse

You need plenty of confidence in trading since all of it can be shattered in a moment. When are new to this field, you must practice on building patience and working with confidence as well. So that when real market comes into play, your confidence must not be a hurdle in your path of success.
      • #4 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: miles پيغام ديکھيے
        I have posted it in a wrong section, how to remove it or move it to Aaam forex ki guftugu?
        Anyone help please,

Kidnly is post per reply na kren, yeh gahalt section may post hogai hay mujh say!
        Moved to appropriate section :)
        Best Topic Starter Awards!
        Pakistan Forex Forum Rules
        Har month k start me bonus 0 kyu hojata hai!
        • #5 Collapse

Nice information. Confidence is very important in forex. There is no scope of fear in forex. We have a strong confident to become a good trader. Thanks for the nice post to share. Regards.
          • #6 Collapse

yes dear i think that you are saying very very true and i think that forex trading is the best earning source for all and we all should join forex trading so that we all can be a good and successful trader and can earn more and more from forex
            • #7 Collapse

Thank you Sir (Toxic), now it is fine and moved to this appropriate section.

Last edited by ; 06-02-2014, 11:42 AM. وجہ: made it clear
              • #8 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: miles پيغام ديکھيے
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]200[/ATTACH]
                Well, sometimes it happens, we lose our confidence when we open up a position. We think it might cause a loss to our capital and we close it ourselves. Let us take an example on a demo account. Imagine, your demo account balance as a real one and open up a position. Now, what did you think before opening the position?

Off course, everyone opens up a position with a view to win the battle against the market, but still market remains up with vistory.

So, let'us back to the topic, whatever you would have thought of before opening a trade, but always remember calculate your losses first. If you are able to calculate your losses confidently, you will be able to keep running your trade confidently.

Only you can boost up your CONFIDENT, no one can do it for you.

There are many and many factors involved in opening a trade, but most important are related to knowledge, experience and PSYCHOLOGICAL.

Hope so, you must keep an over this important factor too when opening up your trade.

New lines on (Psychological warfare in me) will be out soon

From the original desk of miles ...
                dear baz okat jab b kisi ko loss hota hai or agar us mai self cofidence nai hai to wo banda scared ho jata hai , 1 acha trder ya phir yun kahen k 1 acha businessman k liye ye bat bohot important hai k us mai 1 to power of elasticity honi chahye or sath hi sath power of self confidence b honi chahye
                • #9 Collapse

jess k hum sabhi jaanty hain.forex ik challenging business hai.is main koi bhi trade open karty hain to is main risk hoota hai.is liey successful trading k liey confidence boohat zaroori hoota hai.

• #10 Collapse

aik acha trader to hamesha say he ye quality rakhta hay kay usay forex main marekt kay bray main cofidence ho kay market ab kidhar move kray gi aur kahan tak move keray wo kisi bhe dabao main nahe rahta aur sahi fori faisla kerta hay
                    • #11 Collapse

ap ke confidence me jab power ati hai jab aapke paas full knowledge hoti hai or aap full confidence ke saath jab trade lagatey ho or araam se earn kartey ho power ke saath confidence ajaye to aap ek trader hi khelate ho phr dost

• #12 Collapse

forex k business main confidence ki bhi ek apni alag power hy, is business main apko apne uppar 100% confidence rakh kar work karne hota hy or relax hokr, jab insan ko apne uppar yaqeen hota hy to wo zaroor kamyaab hota hy
                        • #13 Collapse

dear forex trading me confidence ki bohat zayada zarorat hay kyu confidence me hum achi currncy ki lot le sakte hain aur yeah humare andar kay fear ko khatam kar deta hay aur hum confidence me trading asanise kar sakte hain aur market kay trend ko asani se judge kar sakte hain.

• #14 Collapse

yes way not confidence is basic thing in every field of life so in forex trading we should have a great knowledge experience with trading confidence 'we should avoid greed and fear etc...
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Confidence kafi acha role ada krta hai forex trading main agar apko khud par confidence yane self confidence na ho to ap forex main jiti hoi bazi bhi har jate hai or agar confidence hoto hari hoi bhi jeet jate hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X