Simple, Powerful and Effective Price Action Trading Strategies
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Simple, Powerful and Effective Price Action Trading Strategies
    I've tried all different types of systems, and their fancy indicators. I've many times earlier in my "career" fallen to the "get rich quick trading" schemes, and I've paid dearly for it.

Now, enough doom and gloom.

The only type of trading methodology that's ever worked for me ironically didn't involve the "help" of a gazillion indicators. It was pure, clean, raw charts that I used to harness the benefits of price action trading.

Before I begin, I'd like to be fully transparent. No secrets here.

I am a member of the The Forex Guy Price Action War Room, and it's where I've refined my price action trading skills.

I volunteered to help with the thread, and I'm looking forward to it as I'm quite passionate about price action trading and I believe this thread will not only help struggling traders out there but also help me with my skills as a trader by helping others.

In this thread, I'm going to show some of the price action techniques and strategies used by the community at The Forex Guy, as well as some before/after chart demonstrations that are applied in the market.

Some of the techniques and strategies may be common for some of you experienced price action traders, but there's other techniques that The Forex Guy deploys that I find to be very original, and they have worked well for me.

I don't want to leave a huge wall of text, so I'll wean the information into the thread post-by-post as trading setups develop.

http://i.imgur.com/gfwfV7A.png

In the chart above, we're taking a look at AUD/USD on the daily time frame.

It's clear at a first glance that this market is in a strong down trend, which actually spans all the way from April. We've recently seen the market retrace and test a key resistance level in a correctional move.

An old support level, now being retested as resistance, creates a "hot spot" on our chart where good signals are strongly valued.

The market rallied and tested this "hot spot" on the chart, which was thereafter rejected by the bears which left us with what we call a bearish rejection signal.

The market clearly communicated to us that higher prices were not as desirable, and we can use rejection signals like these to anticipate lower prices and get in on the move.

Since the market is in a clear down trend, the bearish rejection signal matches up nicely with the existing trend momentum. We advocate the saying that "the trend is your friend", especially a trend that's as strong as what we have here on AUD/USD at the moment.

Watch this space for continued explanation of various price action signals. I'll be keeping the thread updated with trading setups as they develop.

I will be happy to answer any questions some of you will do doubt have for me.

Cheers.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

sab sy omptant forex ko learn karny ma hamy prise action ko samjna ha har surat ma ku k hamy pata ha agr ham priza action ko samj lain gy tu kitna asan rahy ga trading karna
    • #3 Collapse

app ka bhe bohat thanks but mery kheal main hum kisi ki strategy pay kaam ker k acha profit nahe ker sagain gay jab tak kisi ki btae hoe strategy ko hum demo main try nahe ker lety hian our usay apny leay useful nahe bna sagty hain
      • #4 Collapse

gee haan bhai ap ne jo price action ke tafsel smjha de he ache he aur hmein apne trading mein in chezon ko smjhna he aur apne trading mein in se market ke clear trend ka pta chlta he aur hmein apne trading mein shaih signals le skein ge

• #5 Collapse

bhae jee main nay bhe us strategy k barey main suna hy forex main sab say best price action hy our meray kheal main candle k ilaam ko price action khetay hain jes k pass ye ilam hota hy wo acha trader hota hy
          • #6 Collapse

gee bhai hmein apne trading mein ache trading strategies ko follow krna he au hmein apne trading mein price action aur signals ko smjhna he aur apne trading mein jb hm sahih trading ke in chezon ko smjh lein ge to hmein apne trading mein development krna asan hota he aur hmein apne trading mein kamaybe hote he

• #7 Collapse

Ap nay price action ki strategy ko share kia haio. Yaak bohat achi stgrategy hai es ko har koi use kr sakta hai. Mai tou pehly esko demo account par apply kro gy aur phr es ko real account par regular.
              • #8 Collapse

gee bhai hemin apne trading mein jo bhe price action ke lie chezin milte hien aur jo updates milte hien hmein un ko smjhna he aur apne trading mein sahih clear trend ko smjhna hota he aur apne trading mein sahih kam krne se hmein apne trading acha profit dete he

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

Re: Simple, Powerful and Effective Price Action Trading Strategies

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Pakpips پيغام ديکھيے
                  app ka bhe bohat thanks but mery kheal main hum kisi ki strategy pay kaam ker k acha profit nahe ker sagain gay jab tak kisi ki btae hoe strategy ko hum demo main try nahe ker lety hian our usay apny leay useful nahe bna sagty hain
                  Dear ap kay comment sy nahi lagta hai kay ap ko strategy ka pata hai. tu mai ap ko bata daita ho. ap ko strategy mai jo cheez bhout importance hai woh hotay hain ap kay technical analysis. jo kay start mai ap ko mushkil lagain gy tu ap start mai strategy mai just eurusd pair ko lain or sath mai 2 bhout famous indicators ap lain jin mai ap ko RSI or MCAD jaisy 2 indicators ap kay bhout kam ayain gy or ap ko result be acha dain gy. in ki sahi values find kar kay time frame change karain or jaha ap ko lagy kay yeh sahi work kar rahy hain woh values time frame note kar lain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X