US forex brokers with lowest spreads? EURUSD
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

US forex brokers with lowest spreads? EURUSD
    What are the US brokers (or offshore broker that accepts US clients) with the lowest spreads for EURUSD? im currently using forex . com and the spreads on the EURUSD are 1.5 pips on average. I've been reading about other brokers that have way lower spreads, like .5 pips and under, sadly all of the ones I've found dont accept US clients.

So im asking for anyone here to help me, do you guys know any brokers with lower spreads that are based on US OR that accept US clients?

Any input appreciated! Lower spreads would greatly impact my scalping strategy.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    top 10 digital agency in mumbai 2 bhk flat in kalyan apartments in dadar
    Last edited by ; 14-05-2020, 10:11 AM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: US forex brokers with lowest spreads? EURUSD

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: devashareen پيغام ديکھيے
    What are the US brokers (or offshore broker that accepts US clients) with the lowest spreads for EURUSD? im currently using forex . com and the spreads on the EURUSD are 1.5 pips on average. I've been reading about other brokers that have way lower spreads, like .5 pips and under, sadly all of the ones I've found dont accept US clients.

So im asking for anyone here to help me, do you guys know any brokers with lower spreads that are based on US OR that accept US clients?

Any input appreciated! Lower spreads would greatly impact my scalping strategy.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    top 10 digital agency in mumbai 2 bhk flat in kalyan apartments in dadar
    Ham kisi bhi acche broker ke sath trading kar sakte hain magar broker Koi bhi Ho trading karne se pahle hamen kuchh baton ka khyal rakhna chahie hamen ek aise broker ka intekhab karna chahie Jo trust broker ho aur thoda old bhi ho Ham agar is mein mehnat karte hain aur Dil lagakar kam karte Hain to Ham Forex trading se ek bahut hi accha profit hasil kar sakte hain Forex trading ek aisa business hai jismein Ham bilkul Azad hote Hain jab Ham kam karna chahe Ham ismein kam kar sakte hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Re: US forex brokers with lowest spreads? EURUSD

g to dear forex members
      hum kissi bhi achy brokers ke sath achi trading kar sakty hain magr trading krny say phly acchy say analysis kar lain or humen chahya kay hum ak jasy brokers ka choose kabhi bhi mat krenagr hum is pay achy say mehnat krty hain or dill lga kay kam krty haintu hum zror kamyab ho jain gain or acha bonus hasil kar sakty hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
      X