I want to learn MQL Programming System
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I want to learn MQL Programming System
    Dear my senior member mai aap sy pochna chahta ho . MQL programming system ko hum forex mai kis lya used krty hai . or iss ka kya tariqy qaar hai .or kya aap mai koi online site dy skta hai jiss sy mai asani sy MQL Programming system ky baray mai kuch nakuch jaan sakhu .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

MQL is stand for
    MQL servies mery khayal main data base ko kehy hain. laken abi tak sahi jawab nahi mila
    • #3 Collapse

bhai jan man bhe is k bary man koch khas nahi janta is liy man ap ko is k bary man koch khas nahi bta skta or man abhi bhe larning kr rha hn
      • #4 Collapse

Our sample of weekly charts for leading global stock indexes suggests a mixed technical picture, with the US locked in a tight 5 week trading range but retaining its upward momentum, while Europe and Asia have pulled back in recent weeks under the combined weight of the Crimean situation and China slowdown fears exacerbated by what’s becoming weekly corporate bond defaults and weak data.

• #5 Collapse

Following the removal of the Company’s listing from the ASX, all of 21st Century Fox’s Class A and Class B Common Stock will be listed solely on NASDAQ. As previously announced, there will be no changes to the Company’s operations, employees or business as a result of the delisting from ASX.

• #6 Collapse

The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange and futures trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

• #7 Collapse

The government maintains a fixed rate of VEF6.3 per dollar for imports of priority goods like food, and auctions dollars at around VEF11 to certain industries such as tourism

• #8 Collapse

Government officials say they will only intervene in Sicad II to prevent erratic price movements
                The central bank will be the top suppliers of dollars, in the form of cash or bonds.
                One director of a private brokerage, which will be operating in the new market, said dollars may be sold for more than VEF40.

• #9 Collapse

Our sample of weekly charts for leading global stock indexes suggests a mixed technical picture, with the US locked in a tight 5 week trading range but retaining its upward momentum, while Europe and Asia have pulled back in recent weeks under the combined weight of the Crimean situation and China slowdown fears exacerbated by what’s becoming weekly corporate bond defaults and weak data.

• #10 Collapse

Dear my senior member mai aap sy pochna chahta ho . MQL programming system ko hum forex mai kis lya used krty hai . or iss ka kya tariqy qaar hai .or kya aap mai koi online site dy skta hai jiss sy mai asani sy MQL Programming system ky baray mai kuch nakuch jaan sakhu .

• #11 Collapse

well it is good to do good commucation with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is best and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesome platform
                      • #12 Collapse

Bhai jan SQL to aik server hay jub k MQL just trade ke data base say relation bnata hay or qurees ko show karwata hay is k ilawa koe or bhai mazeed bta day..
                        Thanks

• #13 Collapse

Our sample of weekly charts for leading global stock indexes suggests a mixed technical picture, with the US locked in a tight 5 week trading range but retaining its upward momentum, while Europe and Asia have pulled back in recent weeks under the combined weight of the Crimean situation and China slowdown fears exacerbated

• #14 Collapse

Dear friends sql ek server hai mql ek language programming hai jo isko help kata hai is me sustain a loss regarding some as well as all of the first investment in addition to there fore if you need to not invest income that you can unable to afford for you to loss agar aware connected with each of risk and seek advice for independent and finicall adviser then you make o fany doubts
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: navaidonline پيغام ديکھيے
                              Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members in forex.....How are you?i hope you are fine and in good health:rolleyes
                              sir i m new in forex so i have no idea about MQL programing.....sir mujy jysy hi pta chaly ga ma ap ko furan bta dn ga....r ager ap ko pta chaly to ap mujy bta dyna.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X