Wait like a CROCODILE
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Wait like a CROCODILE
    Well, trading is one the most difficlut work in the whole. In trading, there are many factors to be kept in mind, but the most important is to wait just like a crocodile.

What it means here, every trader should wait for an exact opportunity in the market and shoot it at. Trading requires patience, and this patience will come only then if we wait for best opportunities. sometimes, it takes many days for an opportunity to come out. In this situation, every traders should wait for that time.

Just wait like a crocodile, becuase crocodile only attacks when he sees the prey is completely in his control. We all have to understand this before opening any of our trade in the market.

from the original desk of miles ...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes your are right every trader has to wait for the right time in which market will give him/her a good amount of profits and when you earn certain amount of profit dont be greedy just take it.if you wait and you think that market will give you more profit then you must be a good trader.otherwise just exit from the trade.
    • #3 Collapse

dost app nai crocodile ki bari achi example di ha kyun jis tara crocodile apnay sikaar kay liya wait karta ha ussi tara trader ko achay trading time ka wait karna chaiya jis trader main ye quality paida ho jahay wo trading main kabbi nakaam nahi ho ga
      • #4 Collapse

I respect your suggestion you should be always keeping patience and wait to have a success in your forex but remember that do not be greedy like a crocodile and just always try to attack like it with an energy and positive attitude
        • #5 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: miles پيغام ديکھيے
          Well, trading is one the most difficlut work in the whole. In trading, there are many factors to be kept in mind, but the most important is to wait just like a crocodile.

What it means here, every trader should wait for an exact opportunity in the market and shoot it at. Trading requires patience, and this patience will come only then if we wait for best opportunities. sometimes, it takes many days for an opportunity to come out. In this situation, every traders should wait for that time.

Just wait like a crocodile, becuase crocodile only attacks when he sees the prey is completely in his control. We all have to understand this before opening any of our trade in the market.

from the original desk of miles ...
          ji nahi mein cruide oil py trade nahi karti keun k mein forex mein enw hun or mujhy abhi tak currency pairs ka bhi pata nahi hy mein sirf 2 ya 3 pairs py trading karti hun taky mein forex ko achi tarha samjh paon tab mein forex mein mazeed trade karon gi.
          • #6 Collapse

yes i think that you should not to be greedy in forex trading busienss to take more and more profit from forex trading in one day and i think that forex trading si the ebst earning way for all and we all can becoem a successsful forex trader and can earn money from forex trading business
            • #7 Collapse

I believe that patience is the key to success in forex. I read the message you post and so pleased with you. Because actually we need patience like a crocodile for success in forex.
              • #8 Collapse

G ha ap ne sai kaha aksar log trade lga kr apne emotions ko control nai kar pate or wo tezi or lalach me trading karte he jis se un ko kafi zeada nuksan hota he hame chaye ham sabar o tahamal ke sth kam lena chaye or ap ne crocdile wali misal sai di wo jis trha apne shikar pr attack karta he usi trha hame bi trading me krna chaye..
                JOIN Pakistan Forex Forum and Earn 0.20$ for Every Post. Click The Link Below To JOIN : :)
                https://investsocial.com/ur/member.php?9330-Awan786
                • #9 Collapse

i think wait karna behter hai greedy honay se because greed sab traders ki dyshman hai apko kabhi kamiyabi nahi hogy greed se, forex trading mein earning karni hai to greed ko avoide karna hoga ye ap pe deppend karta hai kay ap kon sa rasta apply kartay hain
                  • #10 Collapse

salam to all
                    forex may business kay lai trader ko exact time per market may in hona chiya ,iss ka lia trader ki market research or analysis right ho to wo pending order use kar sakta hay.
                    • #11 Collapse

well said..... trading kay lea zarurii ha kay ap market ma wait karian or phr trade karain or agar ap profit earn kar laytay ha to phr ap wait karian or agar us market ma usi profit ki ratio kay sth trade kar saktay ha to phr karian nai to chor dain
                      • #12 Collapse

Well, I think aap nay meri thread sahee trah say perheee or smjhni nahee hay, kindly perh ker he reply kia kren. Thank you
                        اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: khushi پيغام ديکھيے
                        ji nahi mein cruide oil py trade nahi karti keun k mein forex mein enw hun or mujhy abhi tak currency pairs ka bhi pata nahi hy mein sirf 2 ya 3 pairs py trading karti hun taky mein forex ko achi tarha samjh paon tab mein forex mein mazeed trade karon gi.

• #13 Collapse

Thank you so much Mr.Amir for your appreciation and such nice words. Thank you
                          اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: aamir786
                          best thing is shared here and I must adore it because wait is very important rather patience can be concluded here I want to say that this is the most important factor in trading and it account a lot...we must focus over it...

• #14 Collapse

is Main Koi Shak nahin K Crocodile tabhi Attack karta hai jab wo dekhta hai k Shikar Ab Control main hai,Forex Trading Main bhi hammain Sahi Waqt Ka intezaar karnaa partaa hai Magar us Waqt Ka pataa laganaay k liye buhaat sAri Study ki Zaroorat Parti hai phr Anlaysis k Sath pair Select Karain or market Main Crocodile Walay Formulae pay Amal Kartay huye Sahi Waqt or Sahi Shikar Ka intezaar Karain
                            Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

ais post mai CROCODILE ka matlab ye hai k jis tarh ye apnay shakar ka intizar ky ky shakar karta hai aus tarah hum ko be sahey time ka intizar kar ky forex sy profit karna chahye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X