" who is broker?? "
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

" who is broker?? "
    please tell me forex members ..... who is borker?????????????
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

broker yaha pay kam karnay me humari madad kar leta hai aur hum ko yaha pay he kam ko karna chahye k is tarha say he sub kam kye jaty hain aur is me he humara fiada haui.
    • #3 Collapse

the best brokers triangles can break either to the upside or the downside. So when you think of symmetrical triangl jfgib ekdgyevd ew dg]ydd b2hjgd]gd dkgdufd deeaking out on both your chin and forehea the insta traders is the best broker
      • #4 Collapse

The is where you deposit your money in and trade and after closing the trade either in profit or loss takes a certain amount of comission upto 3 pips per trade.the percentage of comission varies in every broker.insta for example has a low comissionof 3 pips per trade.some brokers charge less and some a bit more but 3 pips is a standard comission rate set by most brokers.Brokers is basically like a third party offering you a plateform to trade with ease and then gets a little in return.hope you have understood.
        • #5 Collapse

forex me broker wo hoty ha jin k pas hum apni posts krny k badly me jo bonous milta ha use hum broker ko sail krty ha ye hamy international market tk ly jaty ha or hamry bonus ko badly hamy paiment krty ha broker ka forex me bohat eham kam hota ha
          • #6 Collapse

Broker humain link provide kar rha hota hay kay hum kis taraha contact karen market kay sat broker humara data market ko aur market ka data humain day raha hota hay aur is ka baqaida commission lay raha hota hay hum sy
            • #7 Collapse

broker wo bala ha k ap ko kuch bachay ya na bachay us ne sell or buy ka apna hisa ly laina hota ha.so ap ko loss ho us ko tab b koi farak nai parta ap ko loss ho us ko tab b koi farak nai parta
              • #8 Collapse

most of the time the price will touch the best price before it bounce back. i use this strategy very often especially with a h4 time frames as a marking time frames

• #9 Collapse

Good for you if its making you consistent income, But i decree in its poor money management of risking 40pips to take 10pips, what will happen when the market goes against you , you would loss 4 times what you intended to gain. For not a wise way of trading

• #10 Collapse

Healthful if the allowing you to reliable income, Although my spouse and i decree with the inadequate cash administration associated with endangering 40pips for taking 10pips, after that take place if your current market is going next to people, you'd reduction 4 periods what you designed to gain. With regard to not only a sensible technique of exchanging.

• #11 Collapse

Will surely abide by every rule of the forum. Rules are set so that we can get good quality information or knowledge here. That is why I like strict moderation of posts. If thread is started for sharing a strategy then we must keep checking that thread in case anyone is facing a problem or wants to clear something.

• #12 Collapse

Will definitely stick to every principle with the discussion board. Regulations tend to be arranged so that we can easily get quality data as well as know-how right here.

• #13 Collapse

our deposit your money in and trade and after closing the trade either in profit loss takes certain amount of comission upto 3 pips per trade. percentage of comission in every broker.insta has a low comissiono 3 pips per trade.some brokers charge less some a bit more but 3 pips is standard comission rate set by most brokers,
                          • #14 Collapse

maray payaray brather broker wo hot hy jo hamaray sell or buy ky order ko prosess krta hy or agay mandi tak hamary order ko punchata hy or hamay withdraw or deposit ki sohulat deta hy
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Dear meta trader 4 ya meta trader 5 jahan ap jis site se install kar rahey hotey hain trading ka platorm jis company ka ho woh apka broker hota hai jayse k instaforex yeh broker hai aur forex-pak se affiliate hai jahan humein instaforex ka bonus milta hai aur hum trading kartey hain aur jo terminal use kartey hain woh company instaforex hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X