How Can i increase my skills.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1006 Collapse

jab jab hum trading kar tay hai tu bhai jaan hamari skill barty jaty hai aur forex may tu trading hum ko khar trade ek lesson detey hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1007 Collapse

dear apko pata chal jaye ga k apk ghalti kahan pe kr ra hain jb ap demo account use krtay waqt koi ghalti kren gay tu apka lose b ny ho ga apk liye helpgul b ho ga jis se apk knowledge me azafa b ho ga.
      • #1008 Collapse

bhai is bary me mjhy to knowledge nahi ha q ky me abhi is business me bilkul new hon or me abhi mjy sirf ik he month houa ha isko join ky houy or me abhi sath sath is business ky bary me learning kar rahi hon
        • #1009 Collapse

Brother you can increase you skills with using of demo trading account, it can make you strong and also you can develop your trading skills, with great trading knowledge and experience, then you can be able to get the success with using of demo.

• #1010 Collapse

Dear Brother! there have no alternative of learning about forex trading to develop your forex skill. your knowledge skills by much trading on demo and by study material and learning we can increase our skills. If you take this business seriously and learn this business regularly you can make this business easy.
            • #1011 Collapse

the only advise i can give to newbies is to patient in this business and Forex is never a business than can be rush,the good thing about this business is that profit can surely be made if one is having a better understanding about the market and this is why we need to be highly calculative of our account when trading and make time to learn all that is needed to be successful trader.

• #1012 Collapse

jee han app appni skll ko bharne ke lkiye jitna demo account pe practice Karin gaain utna hi app appni skill ko bharain gaye sikll ko improve kerke ke liye forex ki knowegle zada se zada hasil karo
                • #1013 Collapse

forex market main me kisi bhi trade ko karne se pehle use bohot achi tarhan analysis karti hon us trade ko samajhne k bad main use post karti hon or ye meri skills ko increase karny main madad deta hai
                  • #1014 Collapse

To increase the capacity you need to increase the quality of our transactions, so these will hold to spend more abstraction to learn and preparation, there is also no limit to instruct and exercise, and this is the exclusive way for us to get a ameliorate noes is to get the unsurpassed elect for the transactions, the grave object here, you must make sure that we make the right choices or track
                    • #1015 Collapse

yu can increase your skills by proper learning on real trade.with in trading you will have to lean by your mistakes.you should practice on demo with real account to success in new experiments.to increse your knowledge you should look for knowledge on deffernt places
                      • #1016 Collapse

well dear Forex trading mein agar app apnay skills koo improve karna chahtay hain too phir app koo pehlee fundamental aur technical analysis koo achi tarhan study karna hoo ga aur phr app koo pehlee demo account per practice karni hoo gi aur apna winning edge find karna hoo ga
                        • #1017 Collapse

We can increase our trading skills so easily we just need to use the demo trading account and need to do the practice on demo trading account, so due demo practice we can develop our trading skills so easily and then we can be able to get the success.

• #1018 Collapse

dear agr aap apni skills ko strong karna chahte ho to phle Forex ke bare m information collect karlo aur demo account use karo wo aap ko sekhne main bohot help dega aur aap ka acha experience bhi hojaega aur skill bhi barhegi.
                            • #1019 Collapse

market news provides you with the knowledge you need.
                              as you go on with the trading business you get an idea about the trading trend and patterns.
                              with experience and more and more practice you gain the knowledge of this trading world.
                              to increase knowledge it is better to gain experience and practice as much as we can
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1020 Collapse

forex ma laam kr k he ap forex k liye apne skill bana sakte ho ap ko proper training or learning or practice krni chaye or forex ko news b dekhni chaye or forex par hard work krna chaey tb he ap kuch earn kr sakte ho ir aone skill ma izafa kr sakte ho ap ko chaye k ap apna experience increase karn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X