Scalping is better for beginner's .
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Scalping is better for beginner's .
    Scalping is better for beginner's but for understand the trend with a small lot for minute 1 to 5 or 10. Never trade a big deal. If u fail to understand the trend you lose more if the lot is big.First you practice with small deals then when you be come a trained one then make big deals gain more profit.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ji han kafi had tak ap an shai advice di ha new trader ko ka wo starting main trading Scalping kar ka kara kafi acha way ha taka short time main chote chote trading kar ka littel bit earning kara la.
    • #3 Collapse

Scalping is better for biggeners.. yeh baat bilkul theek hy...... i agree with you because scalping ek aesi strategy hy ke jiski help se koi bhi trader bohat easily short short profit bana sakta hy.. :p
      Dont Spam The Forum.. ..

:(I hate Spammers..:(

;)Make Bonus Of 200 USD;)
      • #4 Collapse

explain that scalping forex transactions. Scalping is better for beginner's but for understand the trend with a small lot for minute 1 to 5 or 10. Never trade a big deal.ye b newbies k liye achi stratgy hai k wo market k running yani market jab high volatility ki condition me ho.
        • #5 Collapse

g haan newbies k liye scalping best technique hai profits earn karne k liye. scalping se short profits hote hain lekin newbies k liye acha khaasa margin nikal aata hai, aur aksar long trend new comers ko deceive kar jata hai
          • #6 Collapse

yes for the beginners it should be necessary that to use the scalping means short trades so that you can learn from it and might not get loss from it... so learn Forex as much as you can.. try to work hard... best of luck...
            • #7 Collapse

scalping is better for beginner.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so never trade a big deal if u fail understand the trend you lose more if the lot is big.
              • #8 Collapse

ha ye to aapne sahi kaha hai par agar apko practice nahi hai scalping ka to aapko bahut hi loss bi ho sakta hai i sliye aapko scalping karana hai to kam lot me karana hau aur deal ekdam hi small honi chhaiye taki agar market apke agaist bhi jata hai to aapko koi jyada loss ka samana nahi karana padata hai forex me
                • #9 Collapse

Scalping is good during bullish side also and bearish side also. Only you have to pick the points where you have to take position and trade on that for scalping. Scalping may be done after large bar.
                  • #10 Collapse

scaling is better for beginners Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so it is better but for understand the trend with a small a lot of money
                    • #11 Collapse

Scalping is better for beginner's but for understand the trend with a small lot for minute 1 to 5 or 10. Never trade a big deal. If u fail to understand the trend you lose more if the lot is big.First you practice with small deals then when you be come a trained one then make big deals gain more and more profit.
                      • #12 Collapse

bhai jan agr ap forex trading business men beginners hen or apny account ko loss sy save rakhna chahty hen to sub sy pehly scalping kren long term trade na kren agr ap start men hi us waqt long trade kren gy jub ap ky pas knowledge or experience nahi ho ga to ap ko loss ho ga
                        • #13 Collapse

scalping is better for beginner's First time demo and then real account .it is a very beautyful business.every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so it is better of the trend with a small lot for minute
                          • #14 Collapse

dear forex trading main scalping be best hai lakin small lot ke bara lot ke na ho scalping understand trend hai.agar is per new traders ko command hai tu woh use karain
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Jee bhai jan meray khayal se bi forex trading business mein new traders ko chahiye k wo choti choti deals karain aur bari trades na karain jab tak unhain market ka trend thek se samaj nahi ata warna ziyada loss bi ho sakta hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X