forex main loss
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

forex main loss
    guys mera sawal heke forex me loss q hota he or agr hoto kya hume trading chordeni chahiye plz apni advice dain.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

meray khyaal say hamain apni galtion ki wajah say hi loss hota hai to hamain ye trading chor kar bhagna nahi chaiye bal k apni galtion say seekh kar hi agay barhna chaiye bhaagna problem ka hal nahi hota
    • #3 Collapse

yar forex mee kloss apki ghalti ki wja se hi hota hai ap ne forex k bary me pori learning nhi ki hoti hai is liye apko loss hota hai
      اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: hafsa mansoor پيغام ديکھيے
      guys mera sawal heke forex me loss q hota he or agr hoto kya hume trading chordeni chahiye plz apni advice dain.
      • #4 Collapse

Yes my dear forex trading main loss boaht common thing ha is liya humy chaheya k hum forex trading ki is working main loss say save rahna k liya is working main khud experience haseel kare take humy kam say kam loss ho or hum apni trading skill say profit receive kar saky.
        • #5 Collapse

Dear I want to ask you a simple question as you did. Every single person of this world knows and agrees that death is confirm and every soul has to taste the taste of death so now my question is that If we know that we are gonna die then who we are living for? why are we dying for success and money a dead body doesn't need anything. This is the concept that I wanted to tell you that even if something has risk that doesn't mean you shouldn't do.
          • #6 Collapse

bai forex business hi asa hai or los is business ka hisa hai or ye ap pay depend karta kay apko kasi trading ati kitna experince or market analysis ka pata ya nahi .. time deny say hi hum loss pay qabo pa sakty hain
            • #7 Collapse

Salam Friends, :rolleyes: Forex trading is the best online business but there is also the risk involved to loose your money, loose is a part of forex, never be dis heart, there are a lot of ups and downs in forex trading and no one knows how market behaves, so you should trade only when there is proper signal available.
              • #8 Collapse

Forex loss and profit ka hi business hai aur is me profit ke sath loss bhi hota hai aur aap ko is loss se ghabra ker ise nai chorna chahiye bulke sabar se kaam lena hota hai
                • #9 Collapse

business ma jaha profit ha waha loss bhi h or loss waha hota ha jaha ap careless hona shoro hotea ha or greedy pea focuse kartea ha is sea loss hota ha hamea greedy sea avoid kar na chahiyea or jaha tak trading chor na ka sawal hamara nahi kahayal ka jo joind karta ha wo chora na chahea ga loss gain to har business ma hota ha hamea future ki achi expectation rakhtea howea trading nahi ch orni chahiyea
                  • #10 Collapse

i believe you are able to respond of the publish should you open up line it's very good for additional fellow member to obtain assist. you are able to respond of the publish once just however upon respond this in no way provide you with extra reward. it's great respond of the publish.
                    • #11 Collapse

i think you can reply of your post if you open place it is very beneficial for other member to get help. you can reply of your post one time only but on reply it never give you additional bonus. it is good reply of your post.
                      • #12 Collapse

Asslam o aliekum, nahe bhai humain trading nae chorni chaiye loas ki wjha sy try to figure out tour mistake, and lack of knowledge is one of the most important causes of loss in forex trading. we should learn a lot to be a successful forex trader.
                        • #13 Collapse

I actually express certainly on hand. Practical experience plus plenty of competence is actually a pleasurable individual. There are so that you can be-it's primary is actually a pleasurable individual. I require your pleasurable Trader. Foreign exchange is actually a pleasurable development man. Them plus can make recruitment is definitely with superb final result to support all of our setting up. Hence is definitely inevitably your pleasurable individual by goddess with competence.
                          • #14 Collapse

I say yes with you. Experience and sufficient expertise is a agreeable investor. It has to be-it's basic is a agreeable investor. I need a agreeable Forex trader. Forex trading is a agreeable production the human race. It and creates employment is of great consequence to help our setting. So is ultimately a agreeable investor by the goddess of expertise.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex main loss main factor hai aur agar hamary pass koi achi strategy ho gi to hum successful honge. Loss ka main factor knowledge ki kami hai aur lower trading skills hain. Achy skills ki badolat hum kamyab ho sakte hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X