simple startegy on moving average
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

mujhay moving average samaj he nai ata , isi liye mai is mai trade he nai karta , abhi seekh raha ho forex , moving average bhi seekh he raha ho abhi mai , mere kuch friends moving average ke zariye kama rahe hai paise , magar is mai short term trade hoti hai moving average mai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

acha indicator hy lakin MACD kia hy is indicator ka kia impact parta hy market py ya ya kis lia istamal hoty hain agar kisi ko pta ho to vo share kary lakin asan wording main

• #78 Collapse

I anticipate you charge to address it in added details. For new banker it will be helpful. You address it in so shortly. Many new banker will not be able to understand. I am traveling to try it audience annual aboriginal again if the aftereffect comes acceptable I will try it in absolute account. Thanks for administration with us.
        • #79 Collapse

I do believe you need to generate that within more information. Regarding completely new speculator will probably be beneficial. A person generate that within thus quickly. Several completely new speculator are not able to comprehend. I am going to do it test bill primary subsequently if the result arrives great i will do it within authentic bill. Thank you pertaining to discussing around.
          • #80 Collapse

for new broker The item is going to be valuable. anyone write That through and so soon. a lot of new broker won't possibly be competent to comprehend. THE goal will be to be able to do This demo account first then whether your current outcome will certainly come useful i just about all surely can do This while in true account.
            • #81 Collapse

My partner and I write for you is to consider additional details. Traders generally useful in this new context. People are so quick to write that into consideration. May not be able to understand a lot of new business. Now I'm trying to help demo account and I can consider going to a true account of the first attempt comes after the results of my friends' \. Thanks for sharing us.
              • #82 Collapse

mujy to ap ke bat he samaj main nahe i kun k new hon or chezo ko abi learn kar rahe hon lakin ager ap ise tarah short way main batain gain to mujy to kabi b samaj nahr i ge

• #83 Collapse

g jnab,,,,,,,ha g jnab,,,,app ki bat bohat hi achi hay jnab,,,,,,,,,,in this question jnab,,,i am hundrred percent agree with you jnab.........i like the forex trading jnab,,,,,,
                  • #84 Collapse

I think you should write That within added details. intended for new trader That is actually helpful. people write This with and so shortly. many new trader will certainly not always be capable of understand. i am just going in order to try The item demo account first subsequently no matter whether the result comes good my spouse and i may try It within true account. Thanks for sharing with us.
                    • #85 Collapse

forex me practice ki bhot he zyada ahmiyat hai jb tak hum is kaam me practice kar kar k khud ko perfct nahi bna letay hain tab tak mera nahi khyal k hum yaha say kuch earn kar saktay hain.
                      • #86 Collapse

Brother ye sab strategy new bies k liye hain aur jo bhi in ko use karta hia main tu ye he kahn ga k sab s epehly aap is sko demo par apply karin uss k baad he live par risk lain k kyoun k ye average hoti hai yani purani movement ki.
                        • #87 Collapse

janab ap ny jo question kiya hai agar ap osy detail mai likthy tho ziyatha acha or clear hotha ap ny jo market movement lika hai wo samaj mai nahi araha hai so mai answer nahi dy sakthi ho
                          • #88 Collapse

i think you need to write This with added details. regarding new trader That can be helpful. you write That with and so shortly. numerous new trader may not always be competent to understand. now i am going for you to try The idea demo account very first next whether your current result comes good my spouse and i will probably try The item with real account. Thanks pertaining to sharing in us.
                            • #89 Collapse

I think you need to write it in more details. For new trader it will be helpful. You write it in so shortly. Many new trader will not be able to understand. I am going to try it demo account first then if the result comes good i will try it in real account. Thanks for sharing with us...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

Agar aap Forex Trading me Interested hain tu kia aap kay khayal me aapka family background businessman hona chahiay? Because aik businessman family kafi helpful sabit ho sakti hai forex me profit leny kay liay. Ya phir aik normal job wala bhi Forex ko aik businessman kay muqably me achi tarha se handle kar sakta hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X