Throw out your greed
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

Currency trading can be brimming with decline along with earnings, good results along with uns uccessfulness and several challenges also. It's not at all clever for virtually any speculator to look at these kind of challenges along with troubles as being a end indicator, a different option . suitable prepare, these kind of aspects becomes your current criteria throughout currency trading.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

i do think you'll be able to answer of your respective article in case you wide open carefully thread it is rather therapeutic for various other new member to acquire support. you'll be able to answer of your respective article 1 time merely nevertheless in answer the idea certainly not present you with more benefit. it can be very good answer of your respective article.
      • #348 Collapse

there's no doubt that you may answer back within your posting if you ever amenable bond it is beneficial for alternative representative to receive enable. you may answer back within your posting only once exclusively nonetheless for answer back them under no circumstances ensure that you get supplemental added bonus. its fine answer back within your posting.
        • #349 Collapse

i think you can reply of your post if you open place it is very beneficial for other member to get help. you can reply of your post one time only but on reply it never give you additional bonus. it is good reply of your post.
          • #350 Collapse

ji han forex me lalach se jitna bach sako bacho bhaiyo kiun ke forex aik best business hai is me bohat paisa hai or hum bohat paisa kama sakte hain is business se or apni tamam khuwahish poori kar sakte hain .
            • #351 Collapse

you are right . you cannot make high profit in start. for high profit you will need high balance . if you have large balance in you account than you can make big profit on forex.
              • #352 Collapse

ek greedy nature ka banda kabhi b yaha pay kaam ko nahi samjh sakta hai jiss say usay yaha pay kaam ko samjh ajae k kesay ayah pay cheezon ko samjhna hai aur yaha pay kaam ko karna hai.
                • #353 Collapse

agar hum zaayda earn karna chatay hain tu humain laaalch fdooor karni ho gi kueeen kay lalach mein aa kay bohat sa llon loss karwa bethatay hain
                  • #354 Collapse

you are absolutely right. your greed can lead you to very serious consequences which can make you regret it later. so it is better to stay away from your greed and just earn everything with your own talent and patience.. you will succeed

• #355 Collapse

g han ap ne bilkul sahi kaha k ap ko trading mien tb tk enter nahi hona chaye jb tk ap ki intention bs earning ki ho k ap is pe zada se zada earn kar lien ge or wese ap ko trading mien koi interest na ho kun k ye ap k liye hi harmfull proof hoti hai ap ki greed so trading ko join karne se pehle Is ko kahin chor dien..
                      • #356 Collapse

ok good y message with you that do not enter in forex trade if your intention is just to earn high and high profits because its not just about making you rich, it can also punish you badly due to you greed ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
                        • #357 Collapse

ya u r right jub tak aap apnay greed ko khatam nahi kero gay aap forex main zayada dair tak kamyab nahi ho sktay hain kiu kay lalach main hum apni money management ko bhool jatay hain or zayada berdi lot size laga dete hain jis say humara account urdnay ka bhi khatra hota hai
                          • #358 Collapse

throw out your gred bcz greed says you to work without experience and knowledge.greed says that oyou must get profit either you have knowledge or not.but it is a bad idea never follow it.always take risk as you can bear
                            • #359 Collapse

dear forex me log loss krte hen or loss ki reason just forex me greed hoti ha greed se ager bacha jay to ak trader bohat income kama skta ha g forex me loss se bachne k lie ak trader ko greed ko control krna chahye nahi to loss must ha g
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

Doing trades with low trading volumes and learning about the Long Termed market trends are the best approaches to success in Forex.those are genral rules of trading but they can never garentee the success in this business

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X