What are the risks of Forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

one of the greatest risk in forex is the risk of losing your money. forex is a very risky business and that is why i always encourage people to make sure that they have a good understand of waht it takes to succeed in forex so they can can stand a chance of making good profit in forex trading at any given point in time

• #708 Collapse

forex trading me sab se bara risk yehi hota hai k aap ko loss na ho jaye khien aap ki investment khtm na ho jaye kkyun key market me uup and down lga rhta hai
        • #709 Collapse

If you are emotional and you have greed and this time you trade it is risk for you Forex is very easy business if you follow rules you are win and very profitabla when you learn very well but at first practice demo account then trade real account so never take high risk

• #710 Collapse

Sometime forex trade high risk sometime market movement cannot understand Forex is very easy business if you follow rules you are win and very profitabla when you learn very well but at first practice demo account then trade real account so i mean never take high risk trade

• #711 Collapse

forex market is great risky one business in this market a trader can face big loss if he has no knowledge about forex and basic knowledge and experience about forex market this is risky business
              • #712 Collapse

Yes gains is not be guaranteed in fores .. but you have to work hard to make sure that you do collect the profit.. Bus apko apnay ap pe or apni knowledge pe bharosa rkhnay ki zaroorat ha..
                • #713 Collapse

dear forex ak risky buisness hai jis main haman bohat risk hota hai lekin main samjta hun k agar hum is buisness main mehnat karen aur is k ilawa ak achi study karen gy to ham bohat he achi kamyabi hasil kar saken gay is buisness main ...
                  • #714 Collapse

bhai forex trading aik bohat hi profitable business he ismen koi shaq nahe he lekin iske sath sath yeh bohat nuqsan bhi de sakhta he ager hamen is per sahi trhan experience na ho ya pher ham saber na keren to hamen iss per acha khasa loss ho sakhta he islye zaruri he ke hamen shuru men achi trhan practice kerni chahye tb ja ke hamen yeh join kerna chahye ..
                    • #715 Collapse

forex trading may bohat say risk hay agar kasi ko market ka knowledge nai hay to wo bohat kuch lose karsakta hay market be upar nishay hoti rati hay is may bohay risk may marag profit be bohat zayda milta hay agar koi achi trade lagjay to
                      • #716 Collapse

there are lot risk in forex trading and that is why it is consider the most risky business online. it is a must that a trader spend time to acquire knowledge so that he can trade successfully and avoid loss at any given point in time

• #717 Collapse

Yes,dear friend you are right i am fully agree with you... forex trading ik both achaw business hai kun ke har business may risk hota hy ishi liye forex trading may bhi risk hota hai......
                          • #718 Collapse

bhai forex me mere khayal me risk bohat hota hai is lye is ko bohat mehnat se or bohat carefully tareeky se practice kar ke join kren to behtar ho ga is lye kiun ke uyeh business bohat paise wala bhi hai or bohat risky bhi .
                            • #719 Collapse

High risk mean much investment of money and expecting a lot and low risk mean start trading with less amount of money in both satuation risk is a factor of fear for trader but they should avoid fear and worry because these thing wl creat hasitation in nthe trader mind and he may not be able to handle the satuation and his decision wl not be positive so they should avoid these thing and should look forward toward his success we should to gain information and market analysis and then take a risk and start trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

dear brother assalam o alaikum forex is very risky business in which loss and profit both are possible is kam main market k ups and downs bhi check karny party hai or is kam ko experience k beghar na kary.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X