"I found my mistake & I lose money"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

I think that forex is not for everyone. I don't think that everyone can be good on the same thing. Sometimes some people would just do better doing something else. So at least it's worth the try to see if we would be successful in forex.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

congratz bro well yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon
      • #93 Collapse

ji jb ap proper plaanig k st kaam nhi kro ghy tu ap ko loss ho ga na her halat ma is liya ap ko soch samjha k kaam krna chyeia tk ap ko kis bhi kisam k loss na ho
        • #94 Collapse

forex ke business me hum apny experience ko pak forum me share krna chahye or is me agar ap ko loss ya profit dono tab bhi q ke is se dosro ko pta chaly ga ke ap is me kon kon se mistake ker skaty hen
          • #95 Collapse

Newbies when start forex then want to rich quickly so avoid greed factor and then we become successful trader in future. learning forex by mistakes is too good and when we learn forex by mistakes then we can make consistent profit in this market easily on live account.
            • #96 Collapse

Good question dear ,most trader recommend practice on demo trading but not tell about when to stop demo trading and start on real account ,der when you will gain ability to earn money on sustainable...
              • #97 Collapse

An important part of the foreign exchange market comes from the financial activities of companies seeking foreign exchange to pay for goods or services...... So good service is very important for Forex
                • #98 Collapse

apni mistake sey sekhey to acha hai aur ayenda is tarha key mistakes na karey to best warna loss honey key chance hai is leye ap ko chahey ziada sey ziada profit hasal krney key try karey aur ziada sey ziada earn krney key try karey to best hai...
                  • #99 Collapse

it happened that we used to make mistakes and that made us loss our money, but we should learn from our experiences and never try to repeat that mistake again, so that to become a professional trader.
                    • #100 Collapse

yar hame apni mistakes ko dhoondna chahie or ha eus se learning karni chahie kun ke is tra hi hame profit hasil ho sakta hai
                      • #101 Collapse

Making money in forex can be possible by mistakes and when we are trading with mistakes then we can make positive pips in the market easily so always trade with patience and with good market technical skills in order to make positive pips easily.
                        • #102 Collapse

gee han bhai hame aopni mistakes ko learning karni chahie kun ke is tra hame achi learning ho sdakti hai or hame gkafi faead ho sakta hai
                          • #103 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: atif0007 پيغام ديکھيے
                            When I usually start trading, I am concerned and remain profitable. After a point, I began to lose money, and as a result, I try to fix it at greater risk, I finally

lost everything. I recently found out that I was wrong for lost money is, when I started to make a profit, I open more and bigger location, if there is no research, or

some specific strategies. I just want to earn more profits, this is the end of the beginning day ..
                            Yes demo a/c can certainly teach you lot. In demo a/c you can get to know the movements of market. Key point in deciding the movements of market. :) One can check the fundamentals involved in moving...
                            • #104 Collapse

je ha bahi ap ke bate thike ha agre hame trading me hame forex trading ko mistake ko dakhe or dobbhra wo mitake na kare to ap kafe acha earn kar sake ge tradign se
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

hello dear in my opinion forex trading is not a difficult business my dear but you need to do practice more and more then you can earn a huge amount of profit otherwise your all planing and strategy will be fail and we can not do trade here my dear..,..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X