Many People Loss in Forex Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

this Forex is one of the best chance to make money. you will be able to become rich from this Forex trading. i think that this Forex has created a good chance to make employment for the jobless people.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

forex is easy if we know how the way to make profit in forex market , for new bie like me
      forex is really difficult but i will learn every day how to make profit consistenly in my trading.

• #168 Collapse

yes bro i want to do so and here is some thing which i find difficult for me and this is the market of this and when i will understand it will must be easy for me and i can do better then

• #169 Collapse

forex is not hard and not easy forex is financial market change with politics and financial life at the world. Difference and dealing on different couples and create experience to generate income in real dealing. If you can learn trading, then you can earn good profits

• #170 Collapse

sahih kaha ap nay bht say loag aisay hain jo apna nuksan kar bythty hain ya un k paas is k baray mai itna khas knowledge nahi hota so unhain chahiyay wo is mai nay say phlay is baray mai proper knowledge rakhain
            • #171 Collapse

I think loss is must in forex. About 98% people loss in forex trading because they do not inform properly, they should take near forex , that how markets do growth, the otherwise 2% people are those who do real tough energy, they spend their second on acquisition not on earning, that's why they are successful.
              • #172 Collapse

Of course i think that Forex is easy trading for the life.Because Forex trading is most perfect work for the business.I think that Forex business is very good and perfect business for the every person and this business is very very necessary for the life.

• #173 Collapse

I am not think like that , forex trade is not so easy trade for earn money . Forex is world most difficult trade and if you want to earn money from forex trade then you need to learn it first and then start trade .

• #174 Collapse

If you think forex is easy, so you made ​​a big mistake. This business is a very difficult job to do, which is why a lot of traders who lose and give up in this business. If a business is easy it will be many people who are successful and become rich. This business requires hard work and patience, and not everyone can afford to do that.

• #175 Collapse

easy Forex trading = need more practice , so if anyone want to or gain to it easy so need more practice in Forex. so, need to learn about Forex and use demo account for a long time.

• #176 Collapse

in my opinion, since forex is speculative investment then we can combine skills with luck, by using some skill we will minimize the possibilities of bad luck, doing so then we have bigger opportunities to win good trades, if you trade without any skills then its call gambling, to say that luck have nothing to do with trading experience is total ignorance in my opinion

• #177 Collapse

that is the positive things, in the other way around forex also able to make you lost all of your money, made you having many debts, losing friends, and so on, all those good possibilities only exist on a good trader, a new trader on this industry must aware of the pros and cons possibilities in this industry

• #178 Collapse

Yes I Think Forex trading will be easy if you learn about Forex.One need to be a good trader otherwise there is no place for him in this business. One need to consume all his energies and has to do a lot of hard work in order to get the profit.Forex trading is an extremely risky and tough way of doing business.

• #179 Collapse

sir information kay bina tou currency trading company primary achievements simple khayal se tou mumkin nahi hai sehingga ap is company primary ya kisi bhi company primary making ka thoughts banate ho tou information tou sab se phele hoti hai ap apni exercise ko jari rakho ap ki trading simple ho jaye gi.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

FOREX trading is very simple, because there are only two indicators, that buys or sells. But to benefit from trade, as we do, it will not be easy. they have to handle some of the techniques and strategies to trade in forex-world. FOREX traders is never easy, it is always a difficult thing for us. But there is a great opportunity to win more seeds here. I have intended to build the line air forex. Therefore, always try to learn the market. I think that a perfect human baart.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X