what is meant by short term trades?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1081 Collapse

what does mean by short term traders my dear i am new here and i have not knowledge about it that what is short term trades i am still learning this business but now i know that what is short term trades in Forex trading
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1082 Collapse

The short term traders are those who trade and close there position for a limited time say on the daily basis or might say on the less then daily (with in the hours). They neutralizes their open positions with in no time and hence they are out of market very early and then they place the next order for another haul.
      • #1083 Collapse

dear if you want to trade in the short term bases then it means that you have to going to trade in the short term it may be for the maximum period of the one day ,means to say in the one day you have to close it

• #1084 Collapse

Respected Sir,
          Yes ! it is extremenly right short term trades are high risks and believes on luck if your luck is with you then you can do profit otherwise loss...
          • #1085 Collapse

main new trader hn or itni information nai hai
            main forex trading platform or paksitan forex forum pe new hn
            short trading ziada tar wo log karty hain jo daily basis ki trading kartae hai
            • #1086 Collapse

mere khyal se to help stort term trader wo Log hoty hai daily ki trading karty hai or muje es k bary main kuch khass nai pata lakin aer apko pata hai to please muje b inform kary ta k muje b es question ka remedy thousand saky.
              • #1087 Collapse

short term traidng may many pips ke leya ke leya trade keya jata hay ju ke aksar trade ise huge lot laga kar kartey hay aur is qesam ka trading buhut riskey be aur profitable be hota hay

• #1088 Collapse

ji han short term trading bohot risky han wese short term me ap 30 M chart ya 1 H chart time frame used kar the han and long term me ap H 4 chart used karthe jo ke bohot best han strategys ke liye es pe xyad thar strategys ache tarikhe se kam karthi han
                  • #1089 Collapse

the short term trader tend to be ones trade whom trade within forex to its short day AND make dollars with your short time. the mouse clicks with regard to anyone for you to do forex trading with regard to shot time. if the succeed within your short time they cam make forex seriously then.
                    • #1090 Collapse

short time trade wo hoti ha jo log chte se wqt kliye forx ki trade karne klye forx ke plotform pae enter hote ha ye forex me bahot hi dengoruous
                      • #1091 Collapse

short term trader wo hoty hain jo thori thori amount to roz k roz trade karty rehty hain bajaye iss k k wo ziyada rakam ko aak wakt main trading main istmal karain....!
                        • #1092 Collapse

the best trader is someone who can show a steady performance for a long period of time. it does not matter whether the trader is a female or a male.
                          i think in this business there are successful...
                          • #1093 Collapse

es amin app k trade jaldi se close ho jae es ko short term trade kehte hain aur app ko es main ye hai k app es main long trade par nhn jate hoa trend k aginst be hosta hai aur accordence be hota hai so forex mai short trade theek hI mare khayal main

• #1094 Collapse

dear is question ka answer dena mujhy bhi nahi araha main samajh nahi pa raha is question ko main is bary main kisi seneior sa pochonga k short terms trades kis ko kaha jata ha phir ap logon k sath share karonga is question k answer k bary main thanks.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1095 Collapse

Yes dear Short-term trading refers to those trading strategies in supply activity or futures industry in which the measure continuance between message and leave is within a arrange of few days to few weeks.thanks

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X