Please try to save our eyes.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

my dear i think Exactly eye sight is a big problem fr those who do a lot of work on computer we should take care of ourself.We should try to save our eyes from computer and do not give time more than our capability.And should give relaxation to oyr eyes..,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me,.,.,.,.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

my dear i think soo that is please try save our eyes.plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so by writing and trading in a pc is a best,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me ,.,.

• #198 Collapse

my dear i think g han bhai jan ap ke bt to sahe ha pr ye to kam ha is ko kasy choryn agr chorty han to business nahi ho pay ga agr krty han to ankhon ko khtra to ha lekn majobori ha,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me,..........

• #199 Collapse

my dear i think jee han wese itna koi khas side effect nahi hai ap itna close na baitho screen ke to is me koi harj nahi ap 2 int ke liye side pe dhakhain to koi farq nahi parta hai.,.,.,.well and good job and thanks dear ,.....

• #200 Collapse

my dear i think please try to save our eyes you are student then part time trade is a best.but if you are profession for forex tarder than long time trade is a best.if you can long trade .so by writing and trading in a pc and mobile,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me ,.........nice post ,...

• #201 Collapse

my dear i think ye baat to hai jb hum trading kartyhain to hum ko loss k chances b hoty hain aru sath me hum ko ankhon ka b masla ho sakta hai is lye hum ko sjub cheezon ko dhyan say he kam karna chahye.,.,.welland good job and thanks for sahring me,.......

• #202 Collapse

my dear i think You Are Right definitely In this situation We Can use Protector Which Save our Eyes From direct Computer Rays. Which Cause Eye sight Weaker. Try To Find best Protector From electronic shop.,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me,.......

• #203 Collapse

my dear i think yup it is very genial problem of eye sight like if we do trading or threading by the help of the pc or other technical stuff so it can be effected on our eye sight directly, so i would like to suggest that try to invent some other thing which can not be effected on our eye sight .fhg
                  well and good job and nice post ,,..keep sahring ,.,,.

• #204 Collapse

my dear i think ap ny boht achi baat ki hai hamy hmari eye side ki boht care kerni chahy computer or laptop ko use kerty waqt aik khas distance rakhna chahy taky hmari eyes effective na ho trading kay doran,.,.well and good job and thanks for sahring me,....

• #205 Collapse

my dear i think Yes my dear it is very serious problem you mentioned. Using of computer for longer time effect badly our eyesight and we should take proper care of out eyesight and also general health to carry on the forum and trading works. Wish you good luck,.,.,.,.well and good job and thanks for sharing m,e,........

• #206 Collapse

the eye fixed on the computer choose for a longish case is unprotected to accentuate. the inflection is manifesting in various ways and can justification the eyes both bad personalty equal the hurting to the eyes, and also can piddle the eyes view abnormal.
                        • #207 Collapse

yes i think we should for the trading purpose the LSD not the monitor and dear it is also not the right that we should have to sit ourself on the front of the computer and then trade it is also not the right way

• #208 Collapse

No doubt bhai aap blqul thkh bol raey ho is forum par posting ki wjjy se hum apni eyes ka berra gharak kar raey hen lykin humen apni eyes or apni body ka apni sehat ka bharpur khayal rkhna hchaye
                            • #209 Collapse

ji bhai app nay bilkul sahi kaha hay hamay apni eyes ko save rahna chahay ku ky bohat dafa dakhny mai aaya hai kay ham pc par ya liptop par is kadar magan ho kar kam karty hain kay hamay pata hi nahi lagta ky 4 ghanty guzar gay ya 5ghanty guzar gay musalsal pc par bath kar kam na karin app waqfy waqfy say kam kary app ki eyes ko nuqsan nahi ho ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

Forex is more and more profitable business in the world and most of the people can earn money from this business. All people can do this business. It is also very risky business and people loss their money in this business. I think every people should their eyes during trading in this market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X