Mistake is a lesson
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

Dear mistake to sab say hoti hay lakin iss say sekhnay kaa masla hota hay kay agar aap aik hi galti bar bar kar tay ho to phir aap ko iss say sikhna parta hay kay may nay ya galati qune ki.. agar ham in mistakes ko cover kar lan or in pay kam karan to ham apnay loss ko profit main badal saktay hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

ji bhai me smjhta ho har business me loss profit dono hi hota hai but agar hum mehnat ziada kry gay profit kamaye gay agar hm copy kry gay loss kry gay..........
      • #798 Collapse

Most people really want to be liked. Not just because it feels good—being liked is a key factor in both professional and personal success. Recently, I took a leap in my career and purchased 2 veterinary hospitals that employ more than 75 people. I have learned that being the head honcho is not only stressful and challenging but also lonely. As a female, nonveterinarian practice owner, I feel like I live under a microscope as my team and clients scrutinize my every decision, action, and word.

• #799 Collapse

Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.

• #800 Collapse

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

• #801 Collapse

By making mistakes you will in fact learn valuable life lessons and you will become a happy learner. There is so much we can all learn from our mistakes, and the moment we see them as lessons rather than mistakes, we will no longer have this crazy fear of encountering them along the journey.

• #802 Collapse

insam apni zindage may boht see galtia karta ha forex may b insan sa galti ho jati ha par us sa us ko ak sabak melta ha wo agle bar wasi galti ni karta ku ka galti sa nuksan hota ha han par galti sa insan ko boht kuch sekhna ko be melta ha
                • #803 Collapse

“Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from

• #804 Collapse

hr business me new logon ko loss zror hota he har trader ko chaye ke o os lesson ko par ke he wahy lesson se he sabaq sekh le to o mistake repeat nahy hogy phr.hme is me loss se nai drna chahiye aur is me dehan se hi investment krni chahiye
                    • #805 Collapse

One of the greatest lesson you will learn from making mistakes is forgiveness. With every mistake that you’ll make, you will learn how important it is to forgive yourself and many of the people around you. You will understand that you are not perfect and that perfection doesn’t really exist, only our intentions of doing our best. And who wants to be perfect anyways? Perfection leaves no room for improvement.

• #806 Collapse

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward

• #807 Collapse

NOT MAKING MISTAKES - isn’t that actually the biggest mistake you could ever make? Life isn’t about avoiding mistakes but rather embracing the idea that mistakes will come your way and being willing to learn from these mistakes. Let go of your fears and allow yourself to really experience life.

• #808 Collapse

There are some people who live 70 years, and there some people who live one year 70 times, repeating what they’re doing over and over in the name of the gold watch or whatever

• #809 Collapse

Believe it or not, if you play it safe you will have more and more regrets about the things you did not do rather than the things you did do, you will regret not making more mistakes. Personally, whenever I hesitate doing something because of the fear of making mistakes, I imagine myself on my death bed ( I know, a bit too crazy but it works ) looking back at my life on what I achieved. By doing so I realize that if i don’t take action NOW, I will have regrets.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I’d just been myself

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X