Trading, a game of anticipation, intead of reaction
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading, a game of anticipation, intead of reaction
    A professional trader will never run after the market, rather he will allow the market to come to him. As he has already calculated a point to jump in the trade, due to his sound professional knowledge. So he will never react against the market, rather he will let the market come to him, as he knows trading is game of anticipation, not of reaction.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

trading a game of anticipation intead of reaction.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so a professional trader will never run after the market.
    • #3 Collapse

trading a game of anticion intead of reaction,Learn more and more to earn huge doller in Forex.Training is main way to learning.Reading book and demo practice is another way to learn.so a professional traders will never run after the market
      • #4 Collapse

mai trading ko trading ki thara dekha ga nno game trading aik bussiness hay is mai hum posting kar kay bonus kama thay hay phr us bonus ko hum trading mai is thamal kar tha hay to mai us ko bussiness level ki tera dekha go q kay wo mera liya aik bussiness hay ....................
        • #5 Collapse

well we can compare trading with games, but we should not be careless in trading as we used to be in games, trading is far more serious than games, a single mistake in trading has its cost and the costs are paid in cash in the market instantly,
          • #6 Collapse

investing an activity involving expectation instead involving problem. foreign exchange is usually a uncomplicated small business. Some perhaps declare trial bank account is usually 100 % pure waste materials of your time however We wan't to present my own, personal opinion the reason trial bank account is indeed critical. and so an established trader will not pursue industry.
            • #7 Collapse

I think this is a business and we have to do with the plan and all will be fine with us can be ready and all will be fine and the focus will be very good and self control are very good and it was very good indeed.
              :rolleyes:
              • #8 Collapse

no i am not agree to you forex aik business hai koi khail nai hai is main aap ko buhat ziada experience hasil karna parta hai is k elawa market k baray main b mukamal malomaat rakhni parti hain isliay ye koi game nai hai business hai
                • #9 Collapse

I am not agree with you forex market bussiness ko khail nahi is main ap ko buhat zida experince hasile karna parta hai
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes we have to trade in the market on assumption and anticipation and that is why we have to earn knowledge and experience so that we can make profit by anticipating the price movement properly to make profit .
                    • #11 Collapse

wasa tu forex sb k liya bhut ziada best hai lakin old man k liya iss liya better hain k wo ghar mein reh kar bhut achy earning kar skta hain . forex mein jo bhi achy trading karta hain chaya wo old man hai ya young hai tu wo forex mein bhut ziada earning kar leta hai forex aik bhut acha business hai or ye forum buhat best hai newbies k liye

• #12 Collapse

trading , trading business ha is main koi game juwa aor dosri asi chezain na hain jo keh ham kahain keh is main ghlt kam hota ha aor ya dhoka frad ha blkeh is main acha kam krna hi bhtr income ka moqa data ha
                        • #13 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising youill get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading

• #14 Collapse

i thinks take profit aur stop loss laga kar es ko laga kar app befikar ho kar kahin bhi ja saktey hain aur apne parsonal work bhi kar saktey hain app aisa kiya karey take profit sur stop loss 10 pips kar kar deya karey market follow kar kay app oder profit ya stop loss dono auto ho jaey ga.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

g hain atrding ak game ki trha hi hain kuo k jis traha humay game main win karnay k liya os k rule ko folow karna parat hain es tarha humy tarding main jitna k liay learning karni partui hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X