prifit
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

its not like that i get daily profits but if i take the average of my earnings then it comes out to be like 100 dollars daily. there are days when i have losses and then i make trades so that i cover losses

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

my target is to made to 10% daily because i have low investment so it is low profit me but i do not want to take any risk for loss of all money so i daily made target to pick only 10% profit

• #168 Collapse

daily ka to kabhi calculate nehi kia lekin mein month ka 10-20% earn ker leta hun jis per mein bohot khush hun, kuch esay bhi hotay hien jo scalping strategies use kertay hien aur 50% ya phir is sey bhi ziaada earn ker letay hien,

• #169 Collapse

g dear ye to sub ko ilm hay k ye forex aik risky business hay or as me hum risk k bagfhar kuch bhe earn nai kar saktay hay or risk say he humay munafa meltay hay
          • #170 Collapse

Before i also had daily profit target and i also was successful but when continue two days loss i was unable to control my emotion and for recover i open high lot and destroy my ac. so i think may be its better to target weekly profit which there is less mental pressure.

• #171 Collapse

dear agar aap forex trading main acha profit hasil karna chahtay ho to us k liye aap ko is kaam main ziada se ziada time aur money invest karni paray gi. is liye good learning is important before earning.

• #172 Collapse

Probably about 3% of the capital that I have. But for now I can not do trading activities, due to the current market is in turmoil. For some reason a few weeks, all prices tend to go down and who knows when to return, but all indicators require that the price back up.

• #173 Collapse

i always try to make more and more profit in thus field any my every profit is related to news because i always trade with new so when the news come in the market i just open my position

• #174 Collapse

main to gi sahi baat ha k ye percentage k chaker main nahi parrta houn main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main jitna profit bhi ho raha ho us ko yes karta houn main percentage k chaker main parrta he nahi houn

• #175 Collapse

As a new trader i am make little amount of profit from forex. some time i didnt get the time for daily trade but i am able to make 10 to 15% profit daily which is enough for me. Iwant to make more profit by working in forex.

• #176 Collapse

forex tarding bsuienss mein hum ziyada se ziyada profit earn ker saktey hain lekin mein tou iss ko like b bohat kerta hoon aur iss se ziyada earn kerta hoon.

• #177 Collapse

ager hame sach main forex pe earning karni hai to us k liye kuch rules aur kuch tips hian jin ko follow karna boht zarori hai phir hi ham earning kar k profit kama sakte hain warna kuch nahi mile ga.
                          • #178 Collapse

at first month i did not find my bonus dont what was there problem. i had asked from moderate buthe did not replied. but i hope in next month i shall find mi complet bonus . and its good forum to get knowledge and to get bonus to trade
                            • #179 Collapse

ji han forex mei agr ap ko huge profit kamana ha tu ap ko forex ki proper knowledge hasil karna ho ge,ap ko apni skills ko use kar k loss ko stop karna ho ga.agr ap ne esa kar deya tu ap forex sy huge profit earn kar sakte hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

A good Forex trader knows how to define his goals.
                                Make sure that the broker you choose to work with gives you comfort with the partnership.
                                Direction analysis should be treated well by choosing a longer timeframe.
                                Expectancy calculation. This is the formula, which is usually used by successful forex traders to determine if the system is reliable. Going back on time is a good idea to measure all your trades that are winning versus your trades lost.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X