How can I learn forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Dear forex trading busienss ko agar aap nay larn karna hay to aap first forx forum per senior members ki posting ko read karian and us ki practice demo account main karian and also us ki net per vedio available hain un ko watch karian.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

dear brother is sisly main ap ko markit sy bht c books mill jain gi jahan sy ap forex ko bhter tur py samaj skain gy is k ilwa ap news py nazar rakhain ur sub sy best yeh k apny sinior sy sekhny ko koshish karain
      • #18 Collapse

If you want to learn about forex trading then you must understand the techniques of technical analysis. Economic calendar study is also very important. You can take guidelines from those who are doing this business for many years.
        • #19 Collapse

Forex is the way of the sincere relationship and take from mistakes, this is the finest way to learn the foreign currency market and get rid forever of the losses learning un logon k liye zarori hai jo forex pe trade karna chahte hen is lye isko learn k liye pehle is ki basics ko jano
          • #20 Collapse

bhai jan ap ney ye bohat acha kia hey key poch liya hey q key ap new user ho aur yaha per akser new users ko kuch pata nahi hota to mere bhai ap demo account me zyada say zyada practice kro aur sath sath real account me small lots say trading kro baqi sab khud he aa jay ga.
            • #21 Collapse

many people learn about the forex market wothth e help of the ebook and many of the people learn about the market about the teacher but teacher found not very weasy so i think we should make the experience.........
              • #22 Collapse

salam bhai jan main kaho0o ga k agr ap k0o trading learn karni ha to0o ap k0o demo par kam karna chay is thara ap trading kar sako0o gy or profit hasal kar sakty ho0o ...
                • #23 Collapse

trading se pehly trading ka knowledge hasel krna boht zrori hai es k liy ap ko forex learning knra hoti hai aor forex learning k liy forex main demo account p practice krna aor apny seniors trader se forex ko learn kia ja skta hai
                  • #24 Collapse

tink that loss is the part of the trading bussines but dont be disheart you should have to face the market and than you must have to learn from the mistake you have done there

• #25 Collapse

Losses are not usual thing rather they are occasions that calls for more concentration and determination from a trader. If you are losing on a constant basis, it means you are still not ready to take big steps as a trader

• #26 Collapse

my dear brother forex trading is a largest online trading business he...ager ap forex trading learn kar na chaha te he to 1st pakisthan forex forum par account open kare and then ap instaforex ke demo account open kar k trading practice kare...jab ap forex trading k knowledge and experience gain karenge tab ap forex trading real account open kar k trading kar na start kar sakte he...Demo account per kam se kam 1year practice kar na chahea.
                        • #27 Collapse

yes it was the usual thing in forex and the other business profit and loss is in the all type of business and the maximum loss in trade the gold.If you are losing on a constant basis it means you are still not ready to take big steps as forex trading

• #28 Collapse

i seriously think... that demo account is the best teacher for us on forex forum.. we can learn many thingx./..including trading techniques ... i have heard from many peoples who r trading here saying that demo account is the mother... is the teacher... nd they r absolutely ri8....
                            • #29 Collapse

g ha dear agra ap ko es forex treding ko lirnig krna ha to ap ko chya ka ap zayada sa zayada damo account pra treding kra wrna ap ko bahd ma loss ho jya ga es ap kushs kra ka ap damo account pra zada tim practis kra
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Forex is a big space of business. There are many websites, blog, jouanal, ebook on forex, so leaner can easily learn on Forex through above method.
                                Demo accounting practice is also a best method to learn Forex.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X