causes of loss?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

ham kar busneiss ma loss hona zoroze hy jab tak bisneiss ma loss nhy ho ga hama ya nhy pata laga ga ham na galti kha kary hy or agli bar ham usa dahayan ma raktha howa kam kary gay to hama big profit ho ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

cause of burning tend to be additional deficit of information lower knowledge along with practical knowledge, greed, in excess of investing, your current experience, not any examination and in addition take high-risk along with employ excessive power and so you should prevent type problems.
      • #63 Collapse

meri nazron me log aur me khud jo forex me sub say bari ghalty arty hain wo yehi hai k hum yha ay stop loss use nahi karty hain hum khud he kam ko karty hain aur kabhi b yha pay stop loss ko use nahi karty.
        • #64 Collapse

in a simple way i explain ,if u have not experience and knowledge about forex trading you are going in loss, first step to get ride of losss is that to get skills from senior member,and taking practice on demo account.
          • #65 Collapse

There are many causes of the peoples who loose or who are that cannnot earn good profit there causes are bad luck, lowexperience, low level knowledge.So if you peoplea wanna aVoid from these cause then you will have to increase you knowlesge first then other things.
            • #66 Collapse

bhai forex may loss tb hota hay jb apka expirince na ho or agar apka expirince ho to pr b kabi kabar apko loss ho sakta hay wo b risk lenay ki wajah say esleay hamay chaheay k hm na risk lay or hamay forex may pora expirince hona chaeay
              • #67 Collapse

There are different causes of loss, and most of the common reasons behind loss in this business are the over trading and greed, many people do not know but they make over trading while they are making profit.
                • #68 Collapse

Low experience big greed and emotional Forex is very easy business and profitable when you learn very well learn properly and following some rule but at first practice demo account then trade real account so it is your causes of loss
                  • #69 Collapse

Cause Of loss in Forex trading is Lack Of Experience So much Greediness Emotional Feelings Without any Money Management and Planning of Targets Jo ap ko hamesha forex mein nuqsan loss dengay
                    • #70 Collapse

forex trading me main cuases of loss is give below'

no ,experience ,
                      no,good amount
                      lot bare or amount tore
                      lalach,
                      emotion
                      • #71 Collapse

my dear friend forex me loss ki bhut si waja hoti hy, jin ki waja se hume loss bear krna parta hy, or loss ki waja knowledge ki kami, emotions, greed or apny ap pe lack of control jin ki waja se hamyn loss hota hai ;;;;;;;;;;;;
                        • #72 Collapse

there are many reasons of loss like lack of knowledge and lack of experience and the main reason is that lack of patience and greedy behavior.if we get knowledge and greed in our trades than we can never earn.
                          • #73 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum.. Brother mere khayal may loss k main causes ye hain k aapka irresponsible ya non serious behavior ho.. Lack of knowledge and lack of experience.. Or market ki knowledge na rakhna bhi loss ka cause hosakte hy. So Be attentive while doing trade..
                            • #74 Collapse

loss ky boht sary reason hai
                              1 knowledge or skill ky kami
                              2 greedy or emotion
                              3 market stretege
                              4 overconfidance
                              5 without planning or money managemnet ,risk management
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

dost main samjta hoon loss ki waja app ki jalbazi main treding hai kyun ke hum bahut zad aprofit kamane ke chaker main kahb I short cut use kerne ki koshish kerte hain jis ki waja se hum ko loss hota hai ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X