Scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market
    I have said this before and i m repeating it again please stop scalping because its not healthy for your account and your capital won't last for a long time. So pleaee stay away from scalping and do day trading instead. Using daily chart observation not hour or minute. It gives you better opportunities and bring you profit. So please say no to scalping.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i have same qorsen scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so it gives you batter opportunities and your profit.
    • #3 Collapse

i think if you have good experience of scalping and trading short then you can survive in the market much time as compared to long trade if your analysis wrong in long then you have to face much loss small profit give you much earning
      • #4 Collapse

i think scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market... forex is a business which is isolated from the luck you have to put your best in the trading to earn through it... so avoid scalping and work hard...
        • #5 Collapse

you can't afford the huge loss which is quite hard to recover all the loss if you lose it on some orders, so scalping is good if you are new and if you are not greedy.scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.
          • #6 Collapse

scalping is not indeed longterm and this strategy is the most difficult and should be mastered the last time and all will be good if we could get ready and it was very nice and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very good once and all need self control and hard work we will be very good.
            ;)
            • #7 Collapse

scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i have said this before and i am i am a success trader.
              • #8 Collapse

scalping is npt a long term way to survive in the market First time demo and then real account .every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so i ahve said this before and i am repeating to gain
                • #9 Collapse

scalping is not a long term way to survive in the market it is a good business and helpful demo acocunt .every man can do the forex. Finally we will must be success with in Forex business very soon.As Forex is our profession.so i have sad this before and i am repeating
                  • #10 Collapse

mere khyl se agr ap ko scalping me kafi experience hx aur is me apko skills hasil hen to ap ko scalping use krni chahye ye long term trading se zeada profitable sabit hoskti hx agr ap isy sahi trah se handle kr sken to
                    • #11 Collapse

jb b hum short term kam karty hain to hume samjh lena chahye k kesay kam k kya jata hai isi tarha say hum ko khud he samjhna hota hai k jiss say hum zyada profit hasil kar sake gay.
                      • #12 Collapse

my dear,yes if and only if think you have good experience of scalping and short time trading then surviving in the market sure looks promisable indeed scalping is a long way to survive in the market..,.forex is not depend her luck.forex.,.
                        • #13 Collapse

scalping aik short term trade hoti hai aur new traders ko pehle scalping he karni chahiye scalping aik achi technique hai jis kay zariye app kam time main profit earn kar saktay hain long term trade kay liye app ka experience ziada hona chahiye.
                          • #14 Collapse

for a minimum investor scalping buhat acha cheez haa is main aap ko nuqsan ka khdsha bhe huta haa magar aap ka daily ka profit aap ko dobna nehe deta haaa scalping ko long term trede main ne hun achaye
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

HI,,,scalping seriously isn't a lengthy time period way to pull through on the market. foreign exchange is usually a overseas business and intensely uncomplicated. he can take out greed because greed stop balance. so lino time is a superb in addition to large revenue.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X