&lsaquo
    &rsaquo
صفحہ 1 از 11 1 2 3 ... آخری آخری
106 میں سے 1 سے 10 تک کے نتائج

تھریڈ: Tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.

1. #1 خاتمے پوسٹ
    mohsin880 کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    May 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    1,252.61 USD
    شکریہ
    22 پوسٹس پی 28 مرتبہ شکریہ

Tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.

Result: We signed 20 contracts with former advertisers and increased our ad revenue by 20% within the first three months of creating the promotional packet and setting up the training sessions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohsin880 For This Useful Post:

akramkhan (31-03-2018),  Muddasar ahmed khan (28-03-2018) 

3. #2 خاتمے پوسٹ
    aduji کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Apr 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    249.55 USD
    شکریہ
    36 پوسٹس پی 38 مرتبہ شکریہ
    bahi ji main ap k sawal ka jwb nhe dy sakta kiun k mujy is k bary m bilkul nhe pata hy or main is m new bhe hu ye hi wja hy ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 خاتمے پوسٹ
    sabeeh ahmed کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Apr 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    485.41 USD
    شکریہ
    37 پوسٹس پی 38 مرتبہ شکریہ
    mai nai apni life mai bauhut si problems face kii hain kabhi job ki kabhi studies ki ....aur mai nai humaisha un problem sai har man nai kai bajai unka samna kia afsos hua apni nakami par laikn maihnat sai dil nhn cuhuraya

5. درج ذیل sabeeh ahmed صارفین اس مفید پوسٹ کے لیے Thank You:

Muddasar ahmed khan (28-03-2018) 

6. #4 خاتمے پوسٹ
    sahedfrx1 کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Jun 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    178.68 USD
    شکریہ
    11 پوسٹس پی 11 مرتبہ شکریہ
    tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so try to your success.

7. #5 خاتمے پوسٹ
    billzkhan کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Jun 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    267.80 USD
    شکریہ
    8 پوسٹس پی 8 مرتبہ شکریہ
    bhai mene abhi is business ko just forum ki he practice se learn kiya hai or demo ki practice abhi rehti hai so me chahta hon ke is business me achey se learning kar ke then is ko start karun .

8. درج ذیل billzkhan صارفین اس مفید پوسٹ کے لیے Thank You:

Namal khaan (05-09-2019) 

9. #6 خاتمے پوسٹ
    shaukat19 کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Mar 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    1,409.47 USD
    شکریہ
    200 پوسٹس پی 236 مرتبہ شکریہ
    every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.in my job i faced problems at the start and was the most underratted in my field but then i discussed my issue with my seniors.

10. درج ذیل shaukat19 صارفین اس مفید پوسٹ کے لیے Thank You:

Namal khaan (05-09-2019) 

11. #7 خاتمے پوسٹ
    somieo کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Aug 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    198.55 USD
    شکریہ
    6 پوسٹس پی 6 مرتبہ شکریہ
    in my job i faced problems at the start and was the most underratted in my field but then i discussed my issue with my seniors and by their help i solved my problem and later on i became the most trusted and important member of my organization.asl

12. #8 خاتمے پوسٹ
    kashifanwar001 کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Aug 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    23.40 USD
    شکریہ
    0 پوسٹس پی 0 مرتبہ شکریہ
    in my occupation i confronted issues at the begin and was the most underratted in my field however then i examined my issue with my seniors and by their help i tackled my issue and later on i turned into the most trusted and vital part of my association.

13. #9 خاتمے پوسٹ
    emyy کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Apr 2014
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    1,693.16 USD
    شکریہ
    8 پوسٹس پی 8 مرتبہ شکریہ
    If you want to know anything in the forex market should be directed to the department of education in this forum and you know everything you need to know in this section it is possible to help you in your business in the forex market

14. #10 خاتمے پوسٹ
    asad78 کا اوتار

Banned
    تاریخِ شمولیت
    Aug 2014
    مقام
    Pakistan
    پوسٹس
    Accrued Payments
    73.20 USD
    شکریہ
    2 پوسٹس پی 2 مرتبہ شکریہ

Result: We signed 20 contracts with former advertisers and increased our ad revenue by 20% within the first three months of creating the promotional packet and setting up the training sessions.mai ne abi koi probblem face nai ki na hi us ko traet kiya hai abi bhai mujhe abi is mai aai 2 month howe hain aur is mai bhai allah na kre mujhe koi problem ho is mai bhai aap sab k liye dua krain kisi ko koi problem na ho is main.......:cool:

صفحہ 1 از 11 1 2 3 ... آخری آخری
براہِ کرم بہترین باتوں کے جوابات میں مقبول اور مفید پوسٹس لکھنے کے بارے میں سفارشات پڑھیں Please read recommendations on how to write popular and useful posts in the Best Content Contest

پوسٹ کرنے کی اجازت

• آپ نئے موضوعات پوسٹ نہیں کر سکتے ہیں
  • آپ جوابات نہیں پوسٹ کر سکتے ہیں
  • آپ اٹیچمنٹ پوسٹ نہیں کر سکتے ہیں
  • آپ اپنے پیغامات مدون نہیں کر سکتے ہیں
  •