"what is the real failure"
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

i totaly agree brother..fear of risk is the real failure of traders.. ki b buisness ho us me risk to lena hi parta he. agr loss b hota he to preshan ho k quite ni krna chahiye balke phir se try krna chahiye or apni mistakes ko door krna chahiye, we should always work with pateince and confidence..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

for me real failure means after lossing few time say bye bye to Forex and i also seen somebody who before learning much but lossing more in real account left forex and in this point i think real failure because in forex it may loss but need hard work before leaving forex. still i am struggling in forex although so many days passed but still i am in forex and a great losser mine.
      • #168 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: atif0007 پيغام ديکھيے
        real failure who are stoping trying to trade again . win and lose both are parts of business . if you are ready to take win then you should ready to face the lose . so i think when i lose that time i need to more analysis . and i need to try again to trade here.

"Agree Or Not Agree"
        yes i agree with u if we trade and get loss so dont think that you are fail try again for best result dont loss hope this is the rule in game that you have only tow chance win or loss so dont loss hope better luck for next time may you get good profit

• #169 Collapse

I agree with you 80% but not 100% because if we loss we have to realize our mistake which we have done so we don't repeat it again but the most important is hope if we loss the hope than we can not do anything but if we dont loss the hope we can do everything by doing work much more harder

• #170 Collapse

real failure us waqt hota he jub app without expeirnce real trading ko start kar dety hen or us waqt app ka real capital waist ho jata he or app ko loss ho jata he,
            • #171 Collapse

dear mere khayal se forex mai loss ho jane se ap ka real mai loss nahi hota us loss se ap ne kabi kuch learn kiya hota hai or jab tak ap forex se loss hota rahe ga ap ko knowledge or experience milta rahe ga lakin apni mistakes ko theak kare to acha ho ga ........
              • #172 Collapse

real failure who are stoping trying to trade again . win and lose both are parts of business . if you are ready to take win then you should ready to face the lose . so i think when i lose that time i need to more analysis . and i need to try again to trade here.

"Agree Or Not Agree"
                yes you are 100% right ap ne bilkul sahi kha mein ap se agree karta hun q k hm jitni martaba loss mein hon gay utna ziada hmay he faida ho ga is lye hmay chahiye k loss ko na dekhein bulkay us ko aur analyse karien...
                • #173 Collapse

yes man you are right about your statement I totally agree but one thing I wanna add and that real failure is that when we loose hope after getting loss aur hum is market say negative ho jaye so I just want to say never loss your hope in this market.
                  • #174 Collapse

forex bussiness me aksar yahi dekha gaya hai trader jada kamane ki lalach me apne account ko loss karte hai kyuke forex bussiness me kam profit hi lifetime ka profit hai aur agar koi jada ki lalach karke overconfident me trade karta hai to loss hone ke jada chance ho sakte hai.
                    • #175 Collapse

real failure is the hopelessness i have seen many people who have earned much when they reach at the last penny, just never loose hope time comes when a person earns alot by a least change he had in life at bottom, so hopelessness is a crime in my thinking....
                      • #176 Collapse

real main fail wo log hotey hain jo bar bar loss kar latey hain un ki bari waja kam information or un ki big profit ki greed hoti hai
                        • #177 Collapse

mere khayal se real failure yehe hai jab ao yahan par trading kar rahy hoon toh apko yaahn par proft hoo rahaa hoo par jab jab ap usku with drwal karwane lagee to sath hy apko loss hoo jaye
                          • #178 Collapse

Jahan tak mer personal experience hay men s k bre men yehi janta hon k jo log is men baar baar mistakes kerte ain or woh apni un mistakes se ni learn kere or un ko isi terha se los hota jata hay or woh apne account se bhi hath dho bethte han woh failler hain
                            • #179 Collapse

The real failure is the time when you really leave the forex in the lost trades anticepating that you will never win this race. The all next things are expected to be better with the continous improvement and mind setup of being able to learn new things quicker.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

"Agree Or Not Agree"
                                i think i m agree with you

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X