Earn a lot of money these emotions
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Earn a lot of money these emotions
    Who learn to control and pass to be able to earn a lot of money these emotions on the forex market. There are three main emotions that every trader at some point in their professional experience.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

We can learn lot of money but it requires some technical skills and controlling emotions then we can make positive pips in the market easily and become successful.
    • #3 Collapse

forex forom se buht earn kiya ja skta he btt us k liye nessery he k ap apne emotion pe control kryn or looss hone ki soratt me is se away matt hun ballky apni mistakes se seekhyn or nest time apni galtyoo ko again rpeat mat karyn ,,
      jo insan is forum pe ani greedy pe grip kar gia wo buht kamay gga./
      • #4 Collapse

we have both types of emotions. bad and also good. the good emtion is to advance in forex. but we would have to use for it a proper way. avoid emotion when you are in loss
        • #5 Collapse

Dear, I think, Greedness and emotion this two things are the most bad and dangerious thing in forex and this two thing can destory a traders trade. So, A trader in forex should not be greedy and emotional.
          • #6 Collapse

yes dear i agree with you that emotion for learning and knowledge of forex trading market and gain knowledge of market trend but a trader in forex trading should not be greedy and emotion otherwise it may be very dangerous and mostly trader go into loss in forex market
            • #7 Collapse

I think we want to earn lots of money then we have to control emotions and also we have to gain more knowledge and experience and also we have to be patience all the time then we can expect to get the success and can earn more profit from it.
              • #8 Collapse

agr hum apne emotions ko control krna sikh ly to hum lot of money earn kr skty h or profit b gaim kr skty h...forex juat hmry knowledge or mind pdepend krta h is lye hmy chahye k greed s bchy or zeada s zeada hard work kry or zeada s zeada forex ko time dy or acha earn kry..forex p hum apne emotions ko control kr k bht zeada earn kr skty h or successful ho skty h.
                • #9 Collapse

forex ke business me hum bhut si earning ker sakty hen is ke liye hame sirf apni emotion pe control krna hota hy q ke jab tak ap emotional hongy ap is me achy se trade kr saky ge apna target jo set kre ge us se zyada nahi krna hota
                  • #10 Collapse

earn a lot of money these emotion Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so learn to control and pass to be able earn
                    • #11 Collapse

I think forex forom se buht earn kiya ja skta he btt us k liye nessery he k ap apne emotion pe control kryn or looss hone ki soratt me is se away matt hun ballky apni mistakes se seekhyn or nest time apni galtyoo ko again rpeat mat kar
                      • #12 Collapse

indeed to grab the emotions we cannot earn and it is a very important thing once and all will be well and will focus very well and all need patience and it was very nice and all need the process and it's going very well and we have to be patient as a trader.
                        :rolleyes:
                        • #13 Collapse

I think in our forex forex in the running would be good if we could control ourselves and not emotions and that is a very good thing and all need the process and all the good will and self control are very good and all need the readiness and patience is very important thing.
                          :eek:
                          • #14 Collapse

ha ye to aapne bahut hisahi baat boli hai ki agar hume fore xme bahut sara profit earn karana hai to aaapko emotion par bahu hcontrol karana hota hai warna hume kabhi profit nahi mila hai isliye apako bahut hisambhal kar trad karna hota hau apakkahbi enotion me nahi aana jhai to aapko kabhi los nahiota hai aur aap bahut makate hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

mere bhai ye koi profit generation machine ni ha is ma ap ko ap ki mehnat ka phal milta ha is k ilawa is ma koi our treeqa ni ha earning ka.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X