In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot
    • #3 Collapse

We know the business is continually difficult and one may misfortune or benefit cash here.suppose you met a genuine misfortune and you now suspecting that you need to recoup your misfortune soon.in such a terrible circumstance in which parcel
      • #4 Collapse

I think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talking about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favourable condition. .
        • #5 Collapse

dear mein bad situation se bachne k liay hamesha bohat chota volume choose karta hun takeh mere liay koi mushkil paida na ho or gar kabh bari mushkl ka samna ho to main sabar se kaam leta hun or achay waqt ka intzaar karta hun.
          • #6 Collapse

When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business .
            • #7 Collapse

g dosto forx aik aisa plat form he jis me hmya kisi ki job ki zrort nh hoti bl.k is me hum apni marzi se work kr k ghr bethay achi earning kr skaty he or apny dreams poray kr skaty he but ye hardworking se mumkin he
              • #8 Collapse

agar app ko pahle b loss ho choka hai or app mazeed loss ni karna chahte to app apni lot size 0.01 ki set karo app ko zaida loss ni ho ga
                • #9 Collapse

In bad situation ,i mostly like to work with small lot size because if trader works with small lot and with less risk ,it becomes easy to survive in business in such situations but while working in high risk,survival becomes tough for newbies.
                  • #10 Collapse

dear mai to is par kam kam hi lot ki trade ko prefer karun ga or han is k sath sath mai to take profit or stop loss ko b use karun ga

• #11 Collapse

Market hmesha se hi bht chellenging hoti hy is liye bad situation men small volume wala trade lgain ta k apko phir se loss bht zyada na ho bs himr ni haren or intrest k sath kam krte rhen.
                      • #12 Collapse

profit and risk in forex trading are the reality. When I open my order, I make some analysis before, included hw much risk I must take. I am sure that by using the low risk in my trading, I can be sustain but hence, I will have the great traumatic, even give up from forex trading.
                        • #13 Collapse

agr apko loss ho raha hai to apko filhal to kuch aisa solution nikalna chaye ka apka loss recover hojay
                          i mean aisa plan banna chaye .so agr phr apko trade lgani hia to jo apne lot seize pehly use
                          kia tha usi ki ek or oposit trade lga dien headging ker den.
                          • #14 Collapse

tarding ker s e pehel 2 baet yaad rakah kren.
                            1- capital
                            2- market k move
                            agr ey bate yaad rkehnge tu apko loss nhi huag.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dear i want to say that avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business ......

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X