forex broker kasay money earn kar rahe hain
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

forex broker kasay money earn kar rahe hain
    ap ka kayal main broker ko kasay earn hota ho gay ek ache broker ko daily ka itna earn ho jayta ho gay ka koi bata sakte hain?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ji main ap ko is bary main koch nahi bata sakta kiyonky main abhi is forex py new trader hon is liy sorry
    • #3 Collapse

sorry to say that i'm also new here so i can't give u a reasonable answer coz i've also no idea about it but i thin broker kafi good earn kr laity hai tb e to wo exit kr rah hai.
      • #4 Collapse

sorry to say that i'm also new here so i can't give u a reasonable answer coz i've also no idea about it but i thin broker kafi good earn kr laity hai tb e to wo exit kr rah hai.
        • #5 Collapse

A method of trading foreign currencies with a pomputer program that is based on a set of analyses that helps determine wherher to by or sell a currency pair at any one time.

• #6 Collapse

In an automated forex trading system, the trader must teach the software what signals to look for and how to interpret them. It is thought that automated trading.

• #7 Collapse

any way this experts is still at beta and we will contentious enhancing it according to the results that we get and your comments is very welcome.

we will post reports twice daily to cover all the sessions of the day as the experts is working 24/5 on our server.

when we get a winner expert we will allow the members whose help us with their comments and reviews to copy the trades via their perfected way.

• #8 Collapse

this automated trading system totally based upon the thinking approaches and thoughts principles of the that traders in the forex market who have very well prominent experience for them in the market in the form of the real trading accounts in the market, so the use of them is always good,,

• #9 Collapse

The great result of your SAP EMA and i saw that your EMA's 5 version is accepteble for us. You said that you were made that 5 different version with 5 different risk level but your EMA is give us same result. You can update your version for good winning persentage.

• #10 Collapse

dear friend it is very nice post i like it very much and appreciate but i m new at here so i can not reply your thread your but i know one thing about your thread your thread is best to learn for all the member of forex
                    • #11 Collapse

any way this experts is still at beta and we will contentious enhancing it according to the results that we get and your comments is very welcome.

we will post reports twice daily to cover all the sessions of the day as the experts is working 24/5 on our server.

when we get a winner expert we will allow the members whose help us with their comments and reviews to copy the trades via their perfected way.
                      • #12 Collapse

bhai jan main to abhi yahan pe new hoon itna to mujhe nahi pata or mere khyl se broker itna kamate hoge jubhe to is business main exist kar rahe hain koi bhi loss pe kaam nahi karta ye baat ap apne upar rakh k socho.
                        • #13 Collapse

abhi yahan pe new hoon itna to mujhe nahi pata or mere khyl se broker itna kamate hoge jubhe is business main exist kar rahe hain koi bhi loss pe kaam nahi karta
                          • #14 Collapse

broker ktna paisa kamata ha 1 din me ye to us din ki lgai gai trades jo us broker k through lgai jati hain unhi sy pta chalta ha lekn wo kamata ks trah ha to wo Spread sy paisy kamata ha agr ap ko nuqsan ho ya faida ho broker profit hi kamay ga. or kuch broker fee katty hain har order lgan py us me bhi unhe earning hoti ha
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

bro i think bhot acha q k jab say ma yaha pay aya hu to bhot acha but ab ka mujhya ni bata is liya ma ap ko kaha raha hu but agar humay maloom karna ho to humay is ke web pay chala jana chaiya q k humay wha say he thek pata chal sakay ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X