Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    0 posts pe 0 martaba thanks

Wink PAMM 390320 Dark system

Hello everybody. My name is Mark.
    I am an investment manager and have been trading on a pamm account for about three years.
    Here I will publish statistics on how you can make money with me as an investor. (example based on real numbers)
    I will also publish trading statistics of my account here. Please note that my account has been verified by a third party (I can provide a link).
    If you have any questions and/or want to cooperate, please contact me in a convenient way for you from the following:

Email: mark.darek83@gmail.com
    Twitter: @ Darek81288278
    Instagramm: @ mark.darek
    Tumblr: darksys.tumblr.com
    Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/damarkmanagment
    Also I will be appreciated if you subscribe on me wherever you want.
    Thanks.

اگرچہ مالی مارکیٹس میں ٹریڈنگ میں بہت زیادہ خطرہ ہوتا ہے، پھر بھی یہ اس شرط پر اضافی کمائی بناتی ہے اگر آپ صحیح حکمتِ عملی اختیار کریں۔ ایک قابلِ اعتماد بروکر جیسا کہ انسٹا فاریکس، کا انتخاب کر کے آپ بین الاقوامی مالی مارکیٹس تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں اور مالی آزادی کی طرف اپنے راستے ہموار کریں۔ آپ یہاں سائن اپ کر سکتے ہیں۔

2. #2 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Re: PAMM 390320 Dark system

Here is statistic for September.
    If you want to see previous monthly statistic kindly visit my social networks:

Twitter: @ Darek81288278
    Instagramm: @ mark.darek
    Tumblr: darksys.tumblr.com
    Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/damarkmanagment
    Thanks.
    Name: Trading for September.jpg Views: 25 Size: 481.3 KB

اگرچہ مالی مارکیٹس میں ٹریڈنگ میں بہت زیادہ خطرہ ہوتا ہے، پھر بھی یہ اس شرط پر اضافی کمائی بناتی ہے اگر آپ صحیح حکمتِ عملی اختیار کریں۔ ایک قابلِ اعتماد بروکر جیسا کہ انسٹا فاریکس، کا انتخاب کر کے آپ بین الاقوامی مالی مارکیٹس تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں اور مالی آزادی کی طرف اپنے راستے ہموار کریں۔ آپ یہاں سائن اپ کر سکتے ہیں۔

3. #3 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (07.10-14.10)
    If you have questions I will be glad to answer them. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 26 Size: 277.2 KB

4. #4 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (14.10-21.10)
    If you want to cooperate I will be glad to answer your questions. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.
    "Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time." — Jeff Bezos
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 29 Size: 696.5 KB

5. #5 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (21.10-28.10)
    If you want to cooperate I will be glad to answer your questions. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.
    "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing" — Warren Buffett
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 13 Size: 349.0 KB

6. #6 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here's statistic for October.
    Don't be afraid to invest. Perhaps this is your chance. Try from minimal investment now to be able to invest in large projects in the future.
    The statistics shown in the photo is just an example of how the profit is calculated after my trade.
    Contact me for more details.
    Name: Trading for October.jpg Views: 9 Size: 486.1 KB

7. #7 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (11.11-18.11)
    Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn even more for us.
    Subscribe to my social networks to keep abreast of my trade.
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 7 Size: 515.2 KB

8. #8 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (18.11-25.11)
    Another trading period is over. It came out more productive than the previous one. And this cannot but rejoice.
    I am constantly improving my knowledge and skills in trading. You can also make money on this.
    Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn much more for us.
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 10 Size: 721.0 KB

9. #9 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (25.11-02.12)
    I am constantly improving my knowledge and skills in trading. You can also make money on this.
    Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn much more for us.
    Name: Mark baner.jpg Views: 6 Size: 722.4 KB

10. #10 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2021
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Here's statistic for November.
    Another month passed. And it brought us about 5.6% of the profit. I believe in the future we will all be fabulously rich And each of us will make every effort for this!
    Don't be afraid to invest. Perhaps this is your chance. Try from minimal investment now to be able to invest in large projects in the future.
    The statistics shown in the photo is just an example of how the profit is calculated after my trade.
    Contact me for more details.
    Name: Trading for November.jpg Views: 5 Size: 509.2 KB

Barah karam behtareen jawabaat ke muqablay mein maqbool aur mufeed posts likhnay ke baray mein sifarshaat parheen Barah karam behtareen mawaad muqaabla mein maqbool aur mufeed posts likhnay ke baray mein sifarshaat parheen

Subscribe to thread (1)

Open