1. #1 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2015
    Accrued Payments
    87.00 USD
    Thanks
    6 posts pe 7 martaba thanks

Forex System: No Signals, No Indicators

1. You can trade with this strategy at any day of the week, but to reduce the risks it's better to use Economical calendar and do not place the orders on the days with no important news for the pair you trade.

2. I trade Euro/USD, but this strategy might work for any other pair with some adjustments. You can try and test the other pairs.

3. I trade 15M time frame.

4. I trade with broker - Tallinex, on MetaTrader 4. I use London time, but I'll try to explain using GMT time.

5. When you should look for the channel? The strategy based on European and London sessions, so the orders should be placed before
    it's opening time. Usually, the market gets slow after 19:00(7pm) GMT or even earlier, if there are no news, so I analyse the market around that time, draw the channel and place the orders between 00:00 - 04-05:00am GMT next day. Depends on the market behavior, I can draw the channel a bit earlier, let's look at the examples:

As you can see below the market was slow after around 17:00 (5 pm) and I could draw the channel and place the orders. At night market moved a bit up and returned back to our channel by around 04:00 am.

30.07.14_10

Here is a different example, the market was moving all evening and only slowed down after 00:00, so I had to wait until 04:00 - 05:00 am. Depends where you are in the world there is no need to sit and wait all that time, you can check the market around 04:00 am (GMT +- your country time) and find out if there is a channel, so you can place the orders, if you are not sure, wait until 05:00 am.

26.05.14_10

6. What is the channel - it's the line of candles, when the price does not move too much, does not jump. The more candels you can put inside the channel the better. There is no rule how wide or narrow it should be, but better if it's not wider then 10 pips between upper and lower line of the channel.
    Examples of good channels:

30.06.14_10-20

27.03.14_10

10.07.14_10-20 Fib lines
    Examples of NO channels:

27.06.14_00

24.03.14_00

24.04.14_00
    7. How to draw the channel? The upper and the lower lines should touch the ends of the bodies not the wicks of the candles, of course some will be the wicks, but the most should be the bodies of the candels inside the channel.
    Examples:

30.04.14_10-20

25.03.14 _10-30

06.06.14_10-20

8. To place the orders I count 20 pips up and 20 pips down from the top and the bottom line of the channel - Pending Orders - Buy Stop/ Sell Stop. 10 pips - Take Profit and 30 pips - Stop Loss.

Example: We have channel - 1.38122 - 1.38081, Orders: Buy Stop - 1.38322 (Profit - 1.38422, Stop Loss - 1.38022)/ Sell Stop- 1.37881 (Profit - 1.37781, Stop Loss -1,38181). Do not count the last number.

30.04.14_10-20

9. If one order closed with profit, usually I cancel the other strait away.

10. If market did not move until 13:00 (1pm) GMT, I would usually cancel the orders. If you don't watch the market, you can choose the Expiry time when placing the pending orders. But if there are some news later and I can watch the situation on the market, I would wait until 16:00 (4pm) GMT, or until news release.

That is all for now, if you have any questions, please leave comments I'll try to respond ASAP. If you have a specific question regarding your trades, you can send me a private message, but I will only answer if you are using the same broker as me Tallinex and use the same chart template - white background with grid, green and red candles! Sorry I just do not have time to learn other broker's rules and other interfaces.

اگرچہ مالی مارکیٹس میں ٹریڈنگ میں بہت زیادہ خطرہ ہوتا ہے، پھر بھی یہ اس شرط پر اضافی کمائی بناتی ہے اگر آپ صحیح حکمتِ عملی اختیار کریں۔ ایک قابلِ اعتماد بروکر جیسا کہ انسٹا فاریکس، کا انتخاب کر کے آپ بین الاقوامی مالی مارکیٹس تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں اور مالی آزادی کی طرف اپنے راستے ہموار کریں۔ آپ یہاں سائن اپ کر سکتے ہیں۔

2. Es mufeed post ke liye SaadShah ko mandarja zail Sarif ka shukriya

Alishah4462 (17-02-2017) 

3. #2 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    May 2016
    Accrued Payments
    359.76 USD
    Thanks
    25 posts pe 28 martaba thanks
    bhai ap ko forex k bary ma kafi knowledge hai ap ny yahan kafi kuch discuss kiya ha kafi kuch seakhny ko mila ha mujy ap ki full statement read kar k forex ma main chezienn ma bataon learning,experience,time.step to step learning,leverge,spred,pips in sab chezo k bary ma hamy pata hona chaye...!!

اگرچہ مالی مارکیٹس میں ٹریڈنگ میں بہت زیادہ خطرہ ہوتا ہے، پھر بھی یہ اس شرط پر اضافی کمائی بناتی ہے اگر آپ صحیح حکمتِ عملی اختیار کریں۔ ایک قابلِ اعتماد بروکر جیسا کہ انسٹا فاریکس، کا انتخاب کر کے آپ بین الاقوامی مالی مارکیٹس تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں اور مالی آزادی کی طرف اپنے راستے ہموار کریں۔ آپ یہاں سائن اپ کر سکتے ہیں۔

4. #3 Collapse post

Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jan 2016
    Jaga
    KHI/ISD
    Accrued Payments
    4,313.77 USD
    Thanks
    1,667 posts pe 4,050 martaba thanks
    gee bhai ap ne acha trah se guide kr dia he aur hmein in chezon ko smjhne ke zarorat he aur jb hm en ko ache trah se smejhien ge aur apne trading mein sahih experience bna lein ge to hm apne bthreen trading kr ke success lein ge

5. #4 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Nov 2016
    Accrued Payments
    5.20 USD
    Thanks
    0 posts pe 0 martaba thanks
    market ma rehty huy hamy indicators aur signals ki kafi need hoti ha ku k agr ham in ko follw na karien tu may be ham itni achi tarde na kar saky ku k hamary pas market ka itna zeada knowledeg b nahi hota

6. #5 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2015
    Jaga
    Islamabad
    Accrued Payments
    1,682.90 USD
    Thanks
    468 posts pe 880 martaba thanks
    dear ap ne boht achii informative post ki hy mere khiyal mai har news aur old logon ko es k bar emai seekhna hcahiye aur on ko agar es k bare mai pata ho ga tu wo behtar earning kar sakin gain aur boht kam waqt mai acha faida b ahsil kar alin gain es liyeu ap ko mehtan karnii ho gii aur ap ko ach afiad aho skta hy...

7. #6 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Dec 2014
    Jaga
    Punjab pakistan
    Accrued Payments
    6,384.35 USD
    Thanks
    2,910 posts pe 7,024 martaba thanks
    But mery friend mera app ko advice hy k app h1 h4 ya daily time frames say kum k oper trading mat karein koin k dangerous ho ga our hum daily chart k oper trading karein gay to pher he acha profit earn ho ga

8. #7 Collapse post

Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jan 2016
    Jaga
    KHI/ISD
    Accrued Payments
    4,313.77 USD
    Thanks
    gee bhai hemin apne trading mein update lazme rhna hota he aur hmein apne trading mein market ke up down ke smjh ho aur apne trading mein market ke indicators se hm apne trading market ke points ko smjha krein aur apne trading mein signal aur trend ko smjh kr trading krne se hmein acha profit hota he

9. #8 Collapse post

Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Nov 2014
    Jaga
    Mianwali, PUN Pakistan
    Accrued Payments
    2,979.83 USD
    Thanks
    345 posts pe 494 martaba thanks
    Bhae main samjhta hoon k forex main humean trading k leay candle knowledge k sath must aik indicator use kerna parta hy pher he hum ko us say achy results miltain hain our RSI bhe aik best inidcator hy

10. #9 Collapse post

Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2016
    Accrued Payments
    1,015.95 USD
    Thanks
    100 posts pe 182 martaba thanks
    aap ki strategy bohat long hai koi simple strategy ho to us ki practice bhi ki jaa sakti hai lekin ye to bohat time lene wali hai is liye mujhe to ye kuch khas pasnad nahee aai hai agar kisi k paas koi simple strategy ho to wo zaroor share kare

11. #10 Collapse post

Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jan 2016
    Jaga
    KHI/ISD
    Accrued Payments
    4,313.77 USD
    Thanks
    gee bhai hemin apne trading mein forex system ko smjhna he aur apne trading mein market ko analysis krna he aur apne trading mein sahih time pr order lagane hote hien aur hmein apne trading mein sahih experience se kam kr ke kamaybe haisl krne hote he

Page 1 of 2 12
Barah karam behtareen jawabaat ke muqablay mein maqbool aur mufeed posts likhnay ke baray mein sifarshaat parheen Barah karam behtareen mawaad muqaabla mein maqbool aur mufeed posts likhnay ke baray mein sifarshaat parheen