How to trade using fractals
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to trade using fractals
    Last week i was reading about fractals and i was really excited with the amount of information i learnt about fractals. Fractals are very good for the following...

1. With fractals, we can easily identify trends and draw trendlines.
    2. Fractals makes it easy to spot breakouts.
    3. It is also good for trading reversal.

Combine fractals with other indicators such as alligator or moving averages. It works so well in all timeframes and all currency pairs.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

dear is bare me pahli dafa sun raha hun ak baat hamko yaad rakhna ho gi ke ham chahe koi be strategy use karte hen jab ham usko samaj jaate hen toh phr hamare lie usme bad or ache points mil sakte hen or isi trah ap be fractals me may be acha work kar skate hen or apko fida de rahi he yh planing
    • #3 Collapse

fractrles are really very good way of trading and they are good in identifying the trends of the market and especially the reversals. and moreover there is not such heavy study required for learning of this strategy as well. it is very technical but when learned then it is very helpful as well.
      • #4 Collapse

jnab,,,is main hum ko cahye k har kaam main hi bohat he sahio trha sya hi kaam karain jnab...is main ha,mra ghhi faida hay jnab...or trade hi sub say okha kaam hay jnab
        • #5 Collapse

thanks for sharing you view with us and we will gain information there and that is most important that we will saw the market that where they are going my friend band with him we will done every well my friend in Forex website
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

yup you are right fractals are very good for the following with fractals we can identify trends and draw trend lines and fractals makes it easy to spot breakouts and it is also good for trading reversal.

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X