kia ak acha trader in born hota ha ya practice sa bnta han?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

hey friends Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

hey Guys Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination...

• #753 Collapse

Je han forex trading may logo ka khayal hay kay aik acha trader by born hota hay this is not true koi bhi padaishe expert nahi hits hay 99% logo go learn karkay experience gain karna parta hay.
        • #754 Collapse

Dears wanna say that Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination....

• #755 Collapse

A good trader can be depends on his talent and depends on his knowledge about trading.trading karne sy phely trader ko business aur different knowledge about trading ka hona zarori hai so mere khayal mein trader practice sy aur mehnat sy acha trader banta hai.
            • #756 Collapse

hey buddies i would like to say something,Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.

• #757 Collapse

brothers Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination...!

• #758 Collapse

friends Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination...

• #759 Collapse

Dears Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination....

• #760 Collapse

brothers Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.

• #761 Collapse

ge ha forex akacha business ha sab is kam ko boht like artha sab ka liy ha ap ko is mboh pisa p e kam sakt ho sab ka liy ha ap ko agr is ma kamkarn ha tois ma ap ko traing karn ho ga

• #762 Collapse

hey Guys Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination....!

• #763 Collapse

salam dosto,aka cha trader born in nai hota,ya bt to manni parti ha ka ALLAH jisaiy kuch ata karta ha wo ak practice kiye hoye insan sa nai ho pata q ka,ak acha trader apni knowlegde sa ha achi planing karta ha jis sa usy kbi loss nai hota.

• #764 Collapse

hey buddies yeah Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the Forex market without a learning and discipline attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

Well i thing in born koi bi perfect nahi jhota q ke jo be kuch seeekha jata hain woh sab isi dunya main seekha jata hain so in practice trader jo hota hain woh sab se best hota hain her cheez ke liye aik khas training ki zarorat hoti hain so acha trader banne ke liye practice zarori hota hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X