Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #601 Collapse

I personally use stop loss, though I remember forexsage called it fear tactic. Using stop loss is a personal decision, but if you do not want to use it, then this is my advice:
    1. Analyse the market for a trend.
    2. Use fib levels to determime how retracement is possible and how much expansion of retracement can occur (this way you can determine if the risk is worth it).
    3. Enter the trade with 1% (yes one percent) of your account. In this way, a 1000 pip floating minus or loss will only affect 10% of your account and if you enter trend from beginning, you cannot have a 1000 pips retracement.
    Thank you.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #602 Collapse

Stop-loss point is the chapter in the management of capital
      But I think you put this issue to be given to the recommendation or order that we see in your prospect for the price

• #603 Collapse

Stop loss is the most important tool to avoid any big loss and to safe from margin call even at our sleeping time. Because sometimes market goes here and there when we are sleeping.

• #604 Collapse

Nice tip for long term planning. That is thing which i say again and again that using a stop loss is a fun and if you place it at correct then chances are less it touches to your sl before tp

• #605 Collapse

I think that no stop lose means more margin calls , we can not neglect stop lose at all , we have to remember the news that come suddenly without any warning and destroy many accounts because the traders don’t use stop lose

• #606 Collapse

It seem like anytime I use stop-loss it get stop out.
              Even when you risk only 2% on every trade, does that add up and break the account?

• #607 Collapse

It ends up closing your trades too fast and not giving them enough room to breathe. A lot of the time if you would of let the trade float with out the stop loss it could have been profitable.

• #608 Collapse

Stop loss is important but you can do without it if you are a TREND FOLLOWER and a good money manager. Just enter the trend from the beginning using 1% of your account or less to trade. If you enter a trend from the beginning, keeping the news events in focus, you can trade without a stop loss and still make good profits.

• #609 Collapse

floting loss was painful, and makes us tired to observe the price.
                    but actually, it can make us better understand if SL is very important.
                    and other important matters, we do not know where prices will move.

• #610 Collapse

I think it totally depends on a that he need to put stop loss in his every trade or not. Most of the time I put stoploss when I am going away from the terminal otherwise I don't use stop loss.

• #611 Collapse

i agree with you , stop loss can make us to anticipate when the price will large floating minus.
                        so we should use stop loss in every trade

• #612 Collapse

sometime price reverse its true but for this without SL i think not good because if not reverse and if not use sl then huge loss i think and for this to keep limited loss its always better to set sl and targetted TP.

• #613 Collapse

It is a big problem in forex trading to know when the trend just begin.
                            Of course if we can know when the trend just begin so we can open order as fast as the trend will start. Then we only ride the trend like ride a horse. But I repeat my word again, it is a big problem all the time to know when the trend just begin.

• #614 Collapse

It is said that most of the money in forex is made along the trend but as you said it is not easy to find the trend, specially if you have just started trading. This thing will come with practice and experience.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #615 Collapse

emtelima, It is not the simplest thing to be able to identify a trend when it begins, but as time goes by, we are able to use our indicators like trend lines and fibo to find the trend direction.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X