Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

totally agree with you ,in gambling you have 50/50 chance , on forex its the same ! If you dont plan a trade , and trade a plan , its same as if you go to the bookies and place a 5000 usd on Dallas Cowboys on Sunday!
    Its sux when we lose money !

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

i think one can do the trading without sl . but one should have good amount of account balance to sustain atleast 300 pips loss and still hold the position open for long time, with small lot size.

• #513 Collapse

Yes, stop loss in FX market simply means asking your broker to close the market for you if the market happens to go against your predition. A time indicators, news fail and disapiont us, so u need it or you loss everything. But as for me i don`t use it when useing instant order becouse i stay and watch the market.

• #514 Collapse

Yes but even if your on your computer watching prices could move very fast and closing a position is almost impossible due to requotes as the price keeps changing while your trying to close your position. Maybe when there is low votality that would work

• #515 Collapse

well i was walking the path without Sl , and i wont do that any more ! its not problem when we have low volatility, but itsa huge problem when we have fast changes of prices .you cant close position because of PA changes ! That happened to me long ago ...

• #516 Collapse

yes bro, you absolutely right. 15 pips its normal pips for loss each scalping. also although only scalping, not good order position against trend.
              klmkmlmlmlmlmlm

• #517 Collapse

while it is possible for institutional traders and banks to open a long term trade,same can not be done by an ordinary trader,they have access to large funds which you do not have access to,you can not compete with them

• #518 Collapse

we all were like you, i was trade without stop loss,and it works sometimes
                  no one can deny that,but your account could be destroy if the price goes against you lots of pips
                  like what happened with GBPJPY when the japan bank sold the yen
                  stop loss will protect your account

• #519 Collapse

yeah i know , and biggest lie you convince yourself is that one lucky trend reverse who saved your account is going to happen again and again ...i agree that to trade without a Sl u need a huge amounts of cash . if you trade with 2000usd without Sl , you better save your self bothering and send a broker money in envelop !

• #520 Collapse

Even if you have a big balance its stupid to have no SL.

Take for example you opened an order on EU pair and price moves against you and you decide to leave the position opened hoping it moves in your direction but then keeps moving in one direction a few hundred PIPs if not a 1000 PIPs then what?

Even long term traders set SL everyone should unless your gambling with your cash and don't care if you loose it all.

• #521 Collapse

Yes,you are absolutely correct,it would amount to a lack of purpose and unprofessionalism to trade without protective stop,you cant just do without it except you are trading forex only for the fun of it and not for any financial rewar

• #522 Collapse

Trading without stop loss is like a walking out side without paint-on, it can be don but why all the trouble to make for yourself, so some trader my be do trading with-out stop loss but stop-loss is not going to protect u from looses but using stop loss can protect u from big losses so it worthy to use stop-loss.
                          • #523 Collapse

I never imagine to trade without stopp loss. this is the best way to protect your money to become 0$. hahahaa lol.
                            I think even all good trader think that always trade with stop loss. this may stop blow your account. and imagine if anything wrong happen like electric gone then just imagine market is opposite to you then you will fall

• #524 Collapse

trading without stop losses is too risky. I have done it too many times, and i end up blowing my account everytime. It is not a good idea at all. It makes you lose your money

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

You only need to open a position and then leave with a target which you have previously planned. No need to monitor 24 hours, just at certain hours of the point of your target, you check the existing position.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X