Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umar99 پيغام ديکھيے
    Many traders believe that the stop-loss limits their income, so they do not use it. Other traders never trade without a stop loss. Do you have any experieces about it!
    I hope it is impossible matter for trader. All trader want to earn a lot of money from forex. So they want to invest their money. Thank you for your information. It is very important for all trader.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

If he have used stop loss then he have been safe with big loss, maybe now he can lose his account too. o its always good to trade with stop loss to avoid big loss.

• #753 Collapse

Some days before I did not like to apply stop loss because when I applied, prices touch my stop loss and return back in this situation I hated to apply but when I got big loss and I tried to close my position and fail due to high movement. After that I decided that I will always use stop loss.

• #754 Collapse

forex trading main agar app log bina stop loss or take profit k bina trading karty ho tu is main app logo ko is main bohat he loss ho saktha hain tu app logo ko forex trading chaye . forex trading k duraan app logo ko chayee k forex trading main stop loss or take profit ko use karna lazme hain .

• #755 Collapse

trade lagane keliye jab forex ne achi opportunity di hai sabko kay apne loss ko apne control ma rakhe wese hi jese profit ko to phir bhi istemal na kerna bewaqofi hai sabse bari aur isy apko ziyada hi loss hojata hai is soch kay tehat.
            • #756 Collapse

1. I trade mostly using trailing stop strategy...
              2. I don't recommend for trading without stop loss, that way we don't limit our loosing probability...
              3. I always trade using proper money management, using smallest margin I can trade, I usually trade using 1% margin per trade...

• #757 Collapse

i tried alot of strategy and then achieve lots of profit and have blown my account X5 but the bad thing that i didnot use stop loss in any transactions so l lost all my balance so i advice you and all to use stop loss or trailing stop with money management

• #758 Collapse

Actually we need to be concerned to our volume sizes. Because it is the major part of our money management. If we can do that task properly then we shouldn't need to worry about using SL. But I'm not willing to place any SL because it cause damage to our account. Instead of that we can use against orders, that's called hedging......

• #759 Collapse

Stop loss is best element of trading and better to save money from big loss but trading with stop loss is very big risk in forex trading, with out stop loss you never leave your trade with open position.

• #760 Collapse

when we use technical and there a fundamental news usually the price will move quickly and different from techncial analysis. from that is very important to use stop loss in our trade for minimize high risky in forex.

• #761 Collapse

I think a good trader always use SL because it could have the news there was a sudden and causes pair to move quickly against the predictions of our.
                        Must use the stop loss The theme of leverage becomes useless in case you respect the laws of capital management is committed to halt the loss

• #762 Collapse

but it looks like they are experts and continue to pay attention to charts, also they will be ready to cut lose if the price does not in accordance with their forecast ..

• #763 Collapse

maybe they already have trading experience or have read fundamemntal which released so they are very confident with trading positions that are still floating lossfor people who have experience and the emotion to handle it then they can wait if they are on a minus float. But with a low risk captial

• #764 Collapse

In my personal view...
                              A lot of beginner trader including my self make mistakes by using to small stop loss...
                              So our stop loss is easily getting hit...
                              The solution to this is to use Average Daily Range indicator and use that as guides to stop loss point...

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

With small leverage you can always trade without stop loss but for a small account it's necessary to use stop loss to prevent your from Margin call and eventually blowing your account away. I do believe that stop loss is the first money management practice.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X