Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #781 Collapse

Really that`s the thing which a trader need to learn because our actual aim is to make profit not to stick with st
    ST actually work when there is market suddenly show unexpected result and due to which we needt o close our position so at that st make our risk limited
    In initial atages of trading why not our aim of pips should be moderate graudally increae it

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #782 Collapse

if we have determined the limits of the initial risk, and placing a stop loss when the entry.
      then we do not have to worry anymore to trade with feelings of anxiety. because we have implemented restrictions on the risk with the use of stop loss.

• #783 Collapse

The risk that we should press because we can not lose and one of the tools to reduce the risk of this can be used SL before but if we did not want to use it means you have to continue until the platform in front of your profit targets are met.

• #784 Collapse

I think stop loss orders are just a pain in the neck. Manually cutting your losing position is the best option and the decision should be taken after serious analysis.

• #785 Collapse

If anyone want to trade without placing the stop loss then he must use small volume so that his account will not triggered by margin call. Do not have to place multiple order. This is definitely help him to earn from forex.

• #786 Collapse

Yes you are right, that is what I been doing for a while. I really dont like using stop loss that is why I used small lot size in all my trades and dont open many positions at a time. But I do use cut loss if the situation calls for it.

• #787 Collapse

After we make an entry we must set SL, because we never know what will happen. The market can suddenly move against us. Once we gain some pips, we can change the SL into SL+.

• #788 Collapse

nahi ziada tar log esa krty hain q ke log ziada loss huny sy darty hain aur woh loss limit use krty hain aur unko pata huta hainn loss huny wala hai to woh tread auto limit sey stop hujati hai profit ko save kr sakty hain achi income ajati hai
                  • #789 Collapse

yup, there is a lot of trader really work out in martingale or averaging money management system. I think if we want to implement trading without stop loss we really need to have a lot of buffer in capital. So its mean we need 4 - 5 times buffer that our position open and possible position will be open when there is movement against our current position.

• #790 Collapse

I think it does not matter if you do not use stop loss, as long as we dare to cut loss, or dare to face the risk of margin call. It is a free choice for every trader.

• #791 Collapse

If you feel you can not apply good money management, then you should use your stop loss, otherwise if you're prepared for the worst risks and especially if you have a good MM, then no problem without a stop loss.

• #792 Collapse

i agree. one should use stiop loss. you always earn profit on a few trades and then suddenly you make a mistake and loose more than you have earned. i have lost many of my precious dollars untill i realised the importance of stop loss

• #793 Collapse

Stop loss is not really a friend of mine. I only set it when I go to sleep. I had situations where I set stop loss for example after 40 pips and after 50 pips there was the change of the trend I needed. So you can imagine how annoyed I was.

• #794 Collapse

stoploss and trailing stop is a vital part of mt4 platform that makes trade successful hence should not be ignored except probably you've developed special strategy that thrives without stop loss

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #795 Collapse

Stop loss and trailing stop can be a tool to stop the loss rate so that when we forget we can use it could be serious consequences for our losses swell even further until they run out when not in anticipation since the beginning.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X