how to develop trading skills
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

To develop forex trading skills, you do not actually need to go to take daily regular clases, you can have it with proper learning of forex rules and trends, so start with its basics and practice daily so you will surely have a successful trade in the future.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

dear main ny babypips.com say forex trading k bary main study ke hey or ye bohat he best place hey forex trading k liay study krny ko ku k yaha par bohat hey acha data para hey hum forex market k bary main har chez haya say learn kar skty hen....yaha par candle stick pattern ke study bohat achi hey..
      • #183 Collapse

Foreign currency trading is vastly different to trading. As such, investors will dsicover Foreign currency trading to become useful technique of diversifying their stock portfolios.. When a person more likely to start trading, he/she needs to be investigated the factors such for their trading ability, energy production, account size, risk ..
        • #184 Collapse

If you want to develop your abilities in the forex market should be based education and good training and must possess a good strategy for trading in the forex market in this case will succeed in developing the abilities and skills
          • #185 Collapse

ap forex ma apni her wish or apny her dreams ko pora kar sakty ho or ap es am easy success ho sakty ho es ma koi muskil nhi hai es ma ap knowledge hasil kar k success ho sakty
            • #186 Collapse

To develop forex trading skills, you do not actually need to go to take daily regular clases, you can have it with proper learning of forex rules and trends, so start with its basics and practice daily so you will surely have a successful trade in the future.
              • #187 Collapse

i had no idea about Fibonacci fan and now i am doing demo trading i saw it but i was unaware of the use of it and we can use it in trading can get many benefits but i was unaware of and now i am very clear to use it and i will use it in trading business and i like your all threads and all are very informative and good and related to forex trading
                • #188 Collapse

if you want to develop your skills you have to work hard for it you have to learn and then practice what you have learnt in demo account and work on your strategies and your skills you have to make proper mind set and an achievable goals talk to traders and ask them for their experiences and learn from their experiences you have to learn from this forum too and think about informative posts and keep it in your mind for your future use.
                  • #189 Collapse

hame to khud hi trading k skilles sikhne ho gaye jis k liye hame market k rate dekhne pary gaye jo k sirf news channel ya news pepars sy hi sikh sakty hain is liye in 2 cheezo me bi dehan du ap
                    • #190 Collapse

yes dear exactely write ,forex men development k lie hamen forex k demo account and forex ke knowledge and forex ka experience boht he must ha,os men hamare trading skill men development aa sagte ha.
                      • #191 Collapse

my dear app ko beater trade cur nay ka lay zaida develop kam curna ho ga app as say trading skils cur sac tay but kam as must develop trading skils business
                        • #192 Collapse

i think demo account is a very good platform to develop our skills of trading. the more we practice on demo account, the more we can enhance our forex trading skills. skills actually comes from practice and experience. if we invest 2 hours of our time daily on demo account, we can definetly do good in our trades.
                          • #193 Collapse

trading skill develop karny k liy ap ko hard work karna ho ga Q K koi bhi insan pedaishi seekh k nahi ata experience hi usy sikhata hy
                            • #194 Collapse

To develop forex trading skills, you do not actually need to go to take daily reqular clases. is ky ilwa ap ko marking trend ky liye daily ky news prhna pry gy. ap ko analysis krna prha ga. ap risk money and management ko control krna praha ga.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

We can develop our skills easily we just need to increase our knowledge and experience to develop our skills day by day, so need to use the demo trading account for a long time to increase our skills and knowledge then we can do the successful trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X