Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

i am completely agree with you learning se hi apko knowledge or experience milta hai with learning ap forex trading nh kar sakty q k jab tak apko is k bare mai malomat nh ho gi ap kese koi kam kar paeo gay so earning k liya learning zarori hai is se apko hi faida ho ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

yes apna bht acha post kara hain ager hum learing nh kaerngay to ap achi trading nh ker pangay so learing kerna bht bzarrori hain learing sa bht sa faida han .......

• #363 Collapse

yes 100% agree with you..Learning k begair ap trade nhi kar sakte agr b lein tou ap apna paisa or time dono barbaad karte hain..q k ap ko srf loss hi hota hai.issi liey behtar hai pehlay demo account se trading seekh li jaye...
        • #364 Collapse

yes dear i think tha t you are saying very very true and i also think so that forex trade si the ebst for all of us and we all have to be a lot of skilled ofre xtader so tha t we all cna gain more and ore incoem from forex trade and c an gain more and more profit from fore xtrade an di thinkt ha t we all need to learn about forex trading so tha t we al cna gain money from fored x
          • #365 Collapse

yes brother, i am agreed with you, learning is a key factor for nay kind of business. forex trading main to ap without learning kabhi bhi success hasil nahian kr saktai, so jitna zyada ho skai demo pe time lagao or knowledge main ezafa kro
            • #366 Collapse

yes you are absolutely right bro, learning is the most important factor of the forex busniss kiun ke jab tak ap ko trading karne ke basics aur uske rules ka pata hi nai hoga ap tarding kabhi bhi nai kar payenge aur learning karna itna zarori hai kiun ke isse tarder ke mind main new ideas aur strategy devolop hoti hai aur woh apni good skills aur abilities ki base pe aik achi earning karta hai jisse woh successfull hota ha. So if you learn properly thn in future you will gain good earning and success in trading
              • #367 Collapse

Absolutely i am fully agree with you learning takes you to the world of exploring new things demo helps a trader toget experience on forex demo heips to increase skill confident and experience in forex deno is a very good way for learning. . . .
                • #368 Collapse

there is no any other option in the forex. the learn can success in the forex business. in the forex trading the trader is good and well in the trade because they are good in the learning in the forex. They make them per perfect by leading in the forex posts the read and annualized the post and go it that position
                  • #369 Collapse

salam frndz,learning is the key of sucsess,jab ap har cheez ko learn nai karo gy to apko kuch b samjh nai aye g or na ap phr work kar sakty ho missal forex ma h ha,apko ak sawal dia ha or ap na bagair learn kye comment dy dia to apka loss hop ga apki post waste ho jaye g to har cheez ko learn karna sekhy.

• #370 Collapse

Yes i am agree learning is a key factor of success in forex business because forex is international online hard and smart business for this need lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so without good skill in the forex business success is impossible .

• #371 Collapse

jee han bahi yeh to boht ahim hai kay jab tak ap forex ko learn nahi karty hain to ap ko forex main kabi be success hasil nahi hoti hai balky loss he hoga is liy forex main kam karny kay liy pelly is ko learn karna boht zrori hai
                        • #372 Collapse

yes dear bilku mai apse agree karta hu learning is a key to success is me koye shack nehi hai agar app kisi bhi kam achi se sikh k kare to app jarur us kam me success hasil kar sakte hai so apko success karne k liye achi se us ko sikh na chayee
                          • #373 Collapse

a proper learning is the key to get success in forex and if you are working then i think we can make money so money can earned only when we work hard so money can be gained but with hard work and hard work and forex learning and forex knowledge is the main thing which we have to get success in forex and i think we are here to earn money
                            • #374 Collapse

Yes that is the truth it is very good for you to always learn so that you can be able to grow from one level to the other and that is a very good way where by you can be able to find good success
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. Learning plays a pivotal part in the Forex business as well as in all other business. Learning is the only way through which one can be able to do understand the nature of Forex business and then execute it successfully.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X