Is Loss greater than Profit?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

Ap ko is ke bary me jitna experinces utna he profit hoga jo kum knowledge rakhta hoga wo loss he kary ga or jis ka loss se account wash ho jata wo tens me is kaam ko bura kehta hai wo khud he galti nahi manta
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

I Think Money management is the key to growing your account at a consistent pace. Money management in Forex is really very simple. You will need to master the above two points before it becomes effective though.also small profit trade give you benefit for run long time account.In target trading we can avoid losses and we can also control our greed through target trading on daily basis.

• #708 Collapse

I prefer less profit, My account balance is 300$ I want 3-5$ per day from my real trading. This small profit bring me in high capital. I am use take profit and wait for my profit with patience.

• #709 Collapse

I think aim of Small profit is trader have another business or he is satisfy from his Small profit. And also small profit trade give you benefit for run long time account.

• #710 Collapse

I think making target of small but consistent profit is a good aim for any forex trader.Most of the traders try to make consistent profit but in a large amount which is very hard in forex trading market.A trader first should try to make small but good profit from his trading and slowly increase the profit.I think scalping is a better method for this type of trading.

• #711 Collapse

ji haan!!!!mere khayal se loss ziada hota hai traders ko!!q k traders ye samjate hain k forex se un ko asani se profit hojae ga or wo laparwaahi krte hain jis se inhain loss hojata hai trading me!!!

• #712 Collapse

wajah se trade me struck hujate wait then your loss will increase then forget about hain or proper knowledge na hune ki waja..............
                • #713 Collapse

I think the key to the growth of money management account evenly paced. Money management in Forex is actually quite simple. Take control of the above two points, before their entry into force. the deal provides the advantage of a small profit in the long run.For the purposes of trade we can avoid losses and also our greed marketing group every day.

• #714 Collapse

According to my point of view, the commercial aims is the best for beginners and is also good for other operators. You can avoid the loss of trade and also we can control our greed through targeted marketing.

• #715 Collapse

Almost all new traders tend to associates forex trading with other hype or making quick money scheme, when the fact is that forex trading is an investment for both short and long term. Every traders should reset their mind and aim to lock in small amount of pips at the beginning. Once traders are able to make consistent profit from their daily trade, then they can go to the advance stage by manipulate the usage of higher mm risk with small capital.

• #716 Collapse

Fund administration will be the essential for your requirements which usually will increase an individual proportion. FIBS Forex is very easy. Both grammatical constructions preceding, you need to grasp prior to admittance in to pressure, even so. FIBS is willing to safeguard your bill as well as protecting measures to raise access for your requirements will develop slowly and ****ually to the deal.

• #717 Collapse

No my dear loss is loss and it is not greater then profit. dunia main koi b kam jab hm karty hain to hmari yahi koshish hoti hai k hm is main ziada se ziada profit hasil karin or achy bandy bany isi tarha forex main b har ek yahi chahta hai k us ko ziada se ziada profit ho
                          • #718 Collapse

with all due respect to those who have never achieved anything in trading, I would add that even the person studies market as thoroughly as possible and knows the principles he or she may not be suited to trading because some people simply font work their way through one or two requirements. some have good vision of market direction yet can't manage their risk and fail.

• #719 Collapse

g haan brother student forex ko as a part time job ker saktey hain aur apni pocket money k sath sath apni education k expence bhi khud aford ker saktey hain aur main samajhta hun forex students k liye best hai ki k student on the way of study is liye forex ko seikhna un k liye bohat hi asaan hota hai small profit is good in forex

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

I Think cash management is that the key to growing your account at a homogenous pace. cash management in Forex is de facto terribly straightforward. you may have to be compelled to master the on top of 2 points before it becomes effective tho'.also tiny profit trade provide you with profit for run lasting account.In target commerce we are able to avoid losses and that we may also management our greed through target commerce on day after day.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X