importance of planning
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #301 Collapse

har business my planning boht important hothy hai . forex my bi planning important hai ya ap ko ap ky direction bathathy hai kis tharha ap ny apny target achive karna .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #302 Collapse

Planning refers to the process of setting goals, developing strategies and outlining tasks and schedules to accomplish the goals and also help in deciding objectives so the planing is very necessary for trading .

• #303 Collapse

a business can develop and pursue business strategies over the next five years or more & planning also provides a benchmark against which actual performance can be measured and reviewed thats theimportance

• #304 Collapse

Planning is important in management because it provides security and organization to the company. A manager needs to plan the expectations and regulations which is important for forex and other business

• #305 Collapse

Any Project or trading that needs to be executed has to be planned. Any tasks that was begun without proper planning and due diligence is almost always a failure. So, as a responsible project planing is must

• #306 Collapse

All good plans start with a proven trading strategy. Everybody who follows us here at DTFL knows that we are in the business of following the banks and their activity. so every trade needs a very good planing .

• #307 Collapse

Planning ki bohat hi ziyada importance hai forex mein aur ek ache trading plan ke sath agar ap koi bhi trade lagate hain to apko us mein zaroor kamiyabi hasil hogi.
                • #308 Collapse

Why is a plan so vitally important when putting your trading strategy to use?Trading live money is an emotional experience, especially when 1 learning to trade. If you just enter randomly when things look good

• #309 Collapse

every trading needs a trading plan a trade plan gives u a standard to go by as well as something to judge each trade against. As u keep track of each trade in ur trade journal u will be able to see any mistakes that u repeat.

• #310 Collapse

gee bhai forex me planing be bohat ziadaa important role adaa krty hy trading krny me agr too aap ak acha saa plan bnaa le trading ke baary me too aap sb se achy trading kr skty hy aur bohat ziadaa profit haasil kr skty hy es lye forex forum me planing bohat important hy
                      • #311 Collapse

One of the main issues a new trader faces when starting is the idea that they should be able to reproduce the results of their mentor or teacher.Of course this is the end goal so they have to plan the first their goal

• #312 Collapse

I agree that one must have a plan to achieve their goals, I also believe that expecting everything to go exactly according to the plan is unrealistic at best. so i belive in forex trading planing is so important

• #313 Collapse

je han app ko plnaing karne hoge tu app es main ache se kama kste ho so forex trading amin ager app ne kamayab hona hai tu app ko ye art learn karn hoga tu app es main ache aur successful hoskte ho aurapp ko kafi faida hoskt hai es kam main
                            • #314 Collapse

its my personal belive k humein har trading planing se start krni chaiye aik strategy banaa k start krni chaiye kyun k without planing hum trading start krenge there r many chances of mistakes and losses in trading

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #315 Collapse

may dear hum forex ma best kam ker tay hay hum forex trading ma apna plan kud bani sac tay hay or hum apni importance se best planing ker ka kud better trading ker sac tay hay or profit earn ker sac tay hay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X