impact of luck in success of a trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #541 Collapse

Luck has nothing to do with a loss or a profit in trading. This is the market which will give you the loss or profit. If you are not able to master the market to take a profit, this is your fault not the bad luck fault. so luck is also plays a vital role in trading

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #542 Collapse

luck luck luck ye to ALLAH k taraf se ek tohfa he per luck tab sat chor ta he jab insan ki amal teek na ho pehle humme apne halat tekk karne honge pir luck hamara hi hoga amal per b bahot depend karte he
      • #543 Collapse

I think knowledge is more important then luck, if you have no knowledge then u can't get profit just with luck. with knowledge u can put right trade with right time & luck will increase ur wining chances in positive way but Kwowledge & basics important

• #544 Collapse

luck does not exist in forex market of course knowledge is more important than luck because forex is bussines not a gambling forex need analysis , good knowledge can help you to be good analyze even if it happens you may get earn more & more profit

• #545 Collapse

i think knowledge and luck both is very important for a forex trader i know that knowledge is very powerful for a trader but sometime you must depend on your luck to protect your money . so these both factors are very necessary for forex trading

• #546 Collapse

The knowledge is the most important thing in the forex trading and luck has not any importance because it rarely help us sometimes. You can use the knowledge at anytime but luck is not helpful to use at anytime in the forex trading market .

• #547 Collapse

if we do a lot of knowledge that we can then luck will be increased and then if we want a lot of profit then we also have to be a high income then we also have to be able to be the best in the trade. So knowledge is the most important thing in trading

• #548 Collapse

Yes, Of curse Forex is profitable income many money trading is more important knowledge to good luck trade business. So, I think know that knowledge is very important powerful trade good luck profitable business & luck is the important key of success

• #549 Collapse

I think knowledge is most important in Forex,it is better than luck,sometime new Forex trader earn money without properly Forex knowledge but it is not possible all time,if we learn Forex properly then Forex become easy to make profit otherwise it become difficult.

• #550 Collapse

luck bhi bohat important role ada kartii hai forex trading mai lakin aghar app mehnat say dil laga kar kam karoo gay tu kamiyabi appkay naseeb mai zaroor ayay gi
                      • #551 Collapse

Salam everyone ! I think that forex is a 100% business because there have lots risk like business and also lot of opportunity to make big money. you have good know loge in the forex trading than you can earn lot of money in the forex trading market !

• #552 Collapse

In This Section Knowledge Is Very Important Not Luck, Because If Once People Have Knowledge They Can Apply This In Trading Ultimately Then Luck Will Favor. Actually I Think Luck Depends On Knowledge. so update ur knowledge on daily basis

• #553 Collapse

In my opinion knowledge is more inportant than luck you can get by working with the knowledge you have but luck do not work always moreover lucky person could not get without knowledge . you may get profit by your knowledge not by your luck

• #554 Collapse

my answer according to thread is the most important is the knowledge that help them to gain skills and experience and make the stores to be a professional in trading reverse fortune who is the only time with shops and many times have against him.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #555 Collapse

Forex success fully depends on knowledge.Knowledge is the key to success of forex market.Without proper knowledge no body can not get success at forex market.I think at forex market no chance about luck its just about your experience and skills

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X