Trading kay duran apne emotions pe kese control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

forex main trading kerne ke liye sub se zarori baat ye hote hai ke apko jazbati ho ker trading nahi kerne chaiye.forex main trading kerne ke liye apko relaxed mind rakhna chaiye apna.aur soch samjh ker market main trade kerne chaiye.thanks.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

There are numerous things we ought to think about before begin exchanging. We ought to have control on your feelings. Don't be in two much weight and be smooth to begin exchanging and everybody ought to think about today's business. second thing is that u ought to be mindful of benefit and detached.
      • #93 Collapse

to control the emotions during the trading every trader needs the patience and the focus as well the patience plays an important role in the success of every trader so if you want to be successful so the patience is necessary for you .
        • #94 Collapse

it's hard to control though trading about reside bank account when we make money together with reside bank account and also at times most of us earn bit more profit that period most of us get more excited of which yes we created a real good and also rewarding quantity by making an investment very low quantity that's the indication to coming into thoughts today together with you inside trading and so manage them however it's hared to control it's normal however, many folks carry out manage.
          • #95 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: altaf shah پيغام ديکھيے
            My question is from all of you is that how you make yourself cool and calm during trade becasue every one have emotions and during trade some time we get excited and some time feel fear of loss so what you people so to control your emotions? please share it.
            brother aap jub bhi live trading k liye trading krny aao tu aap first apna aik target plan ka set up kr k aao or aap ka mind trading k liye bilkul fresh hona chahye ye na ho k aap kisi pareshani main ho or aap ka mind ous taraf ho tu aap emotion main a kr tarde kro gy jub aap bilkul fresh or target plan k sath trade kro gy tu iss se aap emotionals ko hundred percent control main rakho gy
            :mad:No Greed No Emotional Follow Trend And Fundamentals Low Risk Trade With Technical Analysis!:mad:
            • #96 Collapse

There are lots of products we ought to take into account just before begin trading. We have to have Management on the inner thoughts. You should not have 2 A great deal anxiety and turn tranquil to get going with trading as well as all people should certainly discover more about current day current market. along with make any difference will be you have to be aware of revenue as well as shed.
              • #97 Collapse

i'm sure you'll be able to command your current emotions because of your determination and may energy not any different issue will help you to overpower. and please don't trader as long as you're under emotions it may damage your current industry much.
                • #98 Collapse

Insan ko emotions main nahn balky straight mind main reh kar trades karny chaen kion ky emotions par kia gea koi bi faisla harmful ho sakta hay humary liy
                  • #99 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: altaf shah پيغام ديکھيے
                    My question is from all of you is that how you make yourself cool and calm during trade becasue every one have emotions and during trade some time we get excited and some time feel fear of loss so what you people so to control your emotions? please share it.
                    Dear aap nay acha question kia hay. her trade laganay say pehlay money management kain or her trade may kitna loss mutwaqa hay mind main rakh ker trade karain es tarha say emotions per control rahay ga.
                    • #100 Collapse

I think during the trade you emotion control need maximum one years hard demo practice experience knowledge is enough .because you know forex market is all time movement currency trading business for this need greed and emotion control .

• #101 Collapse

gee bhai forex forum busineess me emotion hmaary trading koo kharab krty hy es lye jb trading kroo too apny emotion koo kaabo me rakho aur pher trading kroo emotion ke wjaa se hmaary trading kharab hoo jaty hy aur hmy emotion ke wjaa se lose hoo jataa hy es lye jb be trading kroo too apny emotion koo kaabo me rakho aur pher trading krooo forex forum busineess bohat acha busineess hy
                        • #102 Collapse

yes brother many tO abi tK trading start ni ke but suna ha trading bht mushkil ha.wasy tO mary idea say ya walyy bndo ka kam ha jO Job less hO.han koi be kam easy ni hOta usko hm khus easy banaty ha.
                          shukreya..
                          • #103 Collapse

I think during trade for the emotion control need maximum one years hard demo practice experience knowledge because experience traders know forex market is all time movement business for this need emotion control .

• #104 Collapse

kisi bhi currency ka aik economical calendar hota hai or ye currency apny calendar kay hisab se us time pe movement tez kar deti hai. Jab calendar kay hisab se news hoti hai tu uska exact time pe data release hota hai jiski actual forecast exact time pe hi release hoti hai. News ki base pe trading kafi risky hoti hai is liay pehly aap isko samjhen properly magar try Karen kay aap technical analysis ki base par trading Karen.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

well for me there are different ways to control your emotion and for me the best way that i control my emotion is by making a good analyses before i take a trade and also i close my platform any time i place a trade not to get frustrated or stress or greedy at any given time of the day

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X