Greed and Patience...
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

My dear friend this is very very tough my dear as the greed is the curse my dear brother and it is a buisness so evey one want to earn more and more and he can become the victim of the greed and the secone is the paience which is very very tough my dear
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

bhai ap nay thek bat ki hain forex ek online business hai es main lalach say dur rehein aur zada say zada practice karein aur shortscuts use mat karein apna knowledge increase karein forex main ap profit earn kar sakty hain.
      • #48 Collapse

in forex trading business greed is bad it make you failure and it loose your money and unable to make you good trade but by patience it give you success and help you much to get success by having good patience
        • #49 Collapse

yeh greed app ka account aik na aik din wash kar k rahay ga or ager app k pass patience ho ga tou app ko achi earning or app ka account gradually increase karnay lagay ga yeh baat cnfrm hai
          • #50 Collapse

sabar har kam mein bohat zaroori hai aur sabar karney walo ko ALLAH TALA BOHAT pasand karta hai aur humhy bhi bohat faida hota hai sabar sey qk sabar ka phal metha hota hai

• #51 Collapse

I emotions ko cntrol kar lia wo kamyab hogya.forex ma log dreed ki vja se he loss krte hian ap greed ko cntrl kren r choti lot use kren agar apki trade loss ma chal rai hai to close nah kren bass plus ma.so...........
              • #52 Collapse

Forex mein kabhi bhi greedy na hon aur apne targets set karke hi hamesha is mein trade karen,kiunke is mein lalach apko bohat ziyada nuqsan pohanchati hai aur apko kabhi bhi kamiyab trader nahi ban'ne deti.
                • #53 Collapse

forex mein agar
                  hum patience se trading karta hain aur soch
                  samjt kar trading karta hain tu mara khal
                  mein hum achy earning bhi kar skta hian aur
                  loss se bhi save rata hay...
                  • #54 Collapse

this is very extremely challenging my own beloved because the hpye could be the bane my own beloved buddy and it's also any buisness thus evey a single desire to make a growing number of and also they can end up being the sufferer with the hpye as well as the secone could be the paience which can be very challenging my own beloved.
                    • #55 Collapse

yes you are right greed is a curse if we looking to short cut to be a millioner then these greed will be harmful for me. be patient and always trade with patience... and qoute is greed is a curse....
                      • #56 Collapse

yes dear hume forex me trading karte waqt greed se bachna chaiye jis se hume loss hota hai jis ki waja se hum emotional ho jate hai is liye hume trading karte waqt patence se trading karni chaiye kyu ke sabar ka phal methe hota hai
                        • #57 Collapse

Just wait and practice again and angain.. When you will you get a perfect money management with better strategy then you will get much idea about Forex... When you can be expert you can be professional trader and you can overcome your patiene and greediness In saa Allah..

• #58 Collapse

To cope with emotions is difficult to master, but if you can learn to control your emotions then you can get into the class 5% of successful forex traders. A winning trade should be treated the same way as a losing trade. Greed, Fear and Hope should not come into play when you're trading forex.

• #59 Collapse

Well I think the best solutions is to build a good trading plan so we can trade by rules that we'v created Then I think while we trade by rules we can avoid our greed and be more patience and be sharp while we do trade and stick to the trading rules..

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

My answer to your question is that you can try to use conservative money management to overcome your patience and greed problem. Try to use conservative money management on every trade you take by only risking maximal 2% of your capital per single trade, doing this will make your emotion will more easier to control.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X