What cause the currency price to move ups and down.?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

it depend upon the market moment and and velue its too difecult to tell 100% k kab kia hoga bas apko thora sa andaza hona achaye out news daikhty rahay k ku k her conutry k halat pe uski currancy depend karti hay is liye up ans down moment hoti hay bas yehi waja hay moment ki
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

yes you say right my brother i agree with you, mere khyal main jese pair main 2 country ki currency hoti hai aur jo currency positive hoti hai wo buy ki taraf jati hai aur news a jati hai aur 2nd currency down ko jati hai but kabhi kabhi news wrong hoti hai jis se waja se bht se logo ko loss ho jata hai.
      • #168 Collapse

Yeh aap ki market ki satuation pay depend hy aap ic mai kam ya zayada hu sakta hy k aap ki market mai sell ya buy pay depend hy
        • #169 Collapse

I main jis country ki currency hoti ha uss ki jab koi news ahti ha jo uss mulk ki ecnomic sitution ko show karti ho tu agar positive ho tu wo currency buy karti ha aur nagative ho tu sell karti ha kyun iss ki value kam aur zaida hoti ha iss live.
          • #170 Collapse

jub forex trade k buisness mei invester zayadah tadad mei a jatay hai tu market k rate barh jatya hai aur jub invester kum ho jatay hai tu currency violume bi auto kum ho jata hai bus yehi wajah hai i market mei currency kum honay ki
            • #171 Collapse

yes my dear friens kese currency ke economic, financial news se bhe effect hoti hy oor es terha forex me world wide banks me invest bhe hoti hy oor buyers ya sellers ke ration ko dekty huy bhe market fluctuate krti hy..
              • #172 Collapse

Too much buying and selling about three trillion sale of gold per day cause the currence price to move ups and down my friend and there are many different on which currencey depends upon my friend
                • #173 Collapse

You are right, practice really make us good in our trading but it is the experience that is most important for any trader to do good trading. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade on the basis of your experience. When you get some success in your trading, then you confidence will boost up and that will help you greatly in your trading.
                  • #174 Collapse

Question What cause the currency price to move ups and down.?

akser aisa hota hey kah market may koi ecoomic news a jati hey jis say market upper ya neechat fluctuate karnay lag parti hey or akser bohat volatile bhe ho jati hey...kia ye buyers or sell
                    • #175 Collapse

I'm totally agree with you , most of those who enter forex for the first time , they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience , Forex career is like any other business needs efforts and learning and experience to success on it and earn , don't think Forex is too easy to make money on it or don't be greedy to make profit as fast as possible
                      • #176 Collapse

in the forex trading every one can earned with the help of their experience and knowledge , Forex give the opportunity to make the money with low margin of investment with knowledge and experience in the forex trading , Very many trader are very able to make the money very fast in the forex trading even they
                        • #177 Collapse

Lake of planning is very harmful for trading business in the forex, first of all we should make our mind disciplined and then need to think best planning before the trading in our planning should best knowledge, experience, and honesty then we can win the forex.
                          • #178 Collapse

bhai mein abhi forex mein new user hoon abhi mein forex ke bare mein knowledge or experince gain kar raha hoon mujhe abhi leverage ke bare mein nahin pata
                            • #179 Collapse

forex ek bhot he barha business hai jiss me hame is ko samjhna bhot he mushkil hai yaha pay humara is kaam me mahir hona bhot wakt le sakta hai is lye hame is me koi b short key nahi mil sakti hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

Dear frnd the currency movement ups and downs for supply. Often it happens for international labor management. The investors attitude also a fact there. Economic news and events or also responsible for the currency movement.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X