Analyse market situation
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

If you success in Forex trade then must be you know that market situations. Because there is not any particular analysis in the Forex market. You mention about three analysis in the Forex market. I think Forex market analysis and lot more analysis in the Forex market.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

market analyse bohat important ha tamam trader k lia q k is ma bohat ziada fluctuation hoti ha or agr ya hum apny zehan k mutabiq kary gy to loss hi uthy gy

• #138 Collapse

Analysis krna bohat zarori hota hai apne sahi kaha market fluctuate krti rehti hai is liyeh kisi certain level par price k ane ka intezar krna hota hai take ap apne next order ko place krsaken or stop loss decide krsaken.
        • #139 Collapse

yes you say right mmy brother i agree with you because i also think Market analysis is a so important matter for all of the forex traders. I always make a good analysis over market and make plan with it. Then I apply my planning on trading and get a good feedback. and now i am very happy for this business.
          • #140 Collapse

Yes. Of course, market analysis is required more than anything else before and during the trading session to better understand the market trend. Traders can find perfect trend of market with the help of analysis. Analysis provides the base to the Forex market to activate trading. There are three basic analyses, which play the driving or pivotal part in the Forex market activity and those are technical analysis, fundamental analysis and sentimental analysis.

• #141 Collapse

well it is most important point for the trading ,the trader must analyse the market situation through newspapers and talk shows to make the proper and accurate planning for the whole day trading.
              • #142 Collapse

market analysis is very important to earn profits in Forex. I use Price Action Theory which is very beneficial for long term trade. Candle stick pattern is good to analysis the market.
                • #143 Collapse

Situation analysis refers to a collection of methods that managers use to analyze an organization's internal and external environment to understand the organization's capabilities, customers, and business environment.so make decison with full atention

• #144 Collapse

The situation analysis looks at both the macro-environmental factors that affect many firms within the environment and the micro-environmental factors that specifically affect the firm. The purpose of the situation analysis is to indicate to a company about the organizational and product position, as well as the overall survival of the business, within the environment. Companies must be able to summarize opportunities and problems within the environment so they can understand their capabilities within the market

• #145 Collapse

i think mery khayl se na hy you must make good analysis for you to always gain at any given time

• #146 Collapse

The competitor analysis takes into consideration the competitors position within the industry and the potential threat it may pose to other businesses. The main purpose of the competitor analysis is for businesses to analyze a competitor's current and potential nature and capabilities so they can prepare against competition.

• #147 Collapse

i think market analysis is very important to earn profits in Forex. I use Price Action Theory which is very beneficial for long term trade. Candle stick pattern is good to analysis the market.

• #148 Collapse

sahi kaha..q k market may rates up and down hote rhte hain,jis k waja sy traders ko noksan b ho skta hy or faida b,isliye traders kko chaiye k wo soch smjh kr invest kre.or invest krne k bad mehnat or umeed rkhe k faida hoga.wrna unko noksan hoga

• #149 Collapse

Market analises bohat zrori ha kio ka is sa hami market ka bara ma kafi koch pata chalta ha aik acha trader apni trad lgana sa pahla hamasa market ki analis karta ha ta ka osa pta chal saka ka gold ya dollar ka kia rate chal raha ha. is lia har trader ko market ka analises ana bohat zrori ha.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

market anyalysis tow kism ky hote he fundamental analysis aor technical analysais aor market analysis ki madad se chalti he aor trader trading karte he agr market ka pata na chale en analysis ki waja se to koe bhe trading trade nahe kar sakta ye important rule of market he

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X