qualities of a successful trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

dear forex treading ak best or proftable business hai mene is forum se or koi forum onnline nhi dekha internet par and me smjhta ho is par bht kum log succes hoty hai wo bhi logo ki mehnat ki waja se..........
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

to become a successful trader you must have a good experience , hard working capacity , patience and accept loss in forex trading business . without having this you can not become successful trader .
      • #363 Collapse

when i was started the good business of the forex market then i was new and i was not familiar with the using of the meta trader 4 so that i have to learn about the platform and then i have started the trading and in this result i have to earn good.
        • #364 Collapse

Attributes of an successful trader contain sincerity, focus, target denoting, focus on positioning, hark function in addition to expertise developing habits. These people often feel beneficial in addition to acquire his or her options along with maturation following thinking adequately for just a adequate moment.
          • #365 Collapse

ak achay aur kamyab trader man ye quality hoti hai k wo bohat mehnati hota hai aur apne pass ak knowledge aur experience rakhta hai kam k bary main jisay use karte huwey wo trading karta hai aur is tara say kamyabi hasil kar sakta ha buisness main
            • #366 Collapse

dear friend mary khayal k matabak forex main aik kamyab trader wo hota ha jis k pas forex ka knowledge ho is k pas study ho is k pas demo account main regular practic ho apny kam sy sinseior ho apny amotions pay control rakhta ho ar jaldbaz na ho ,in sb qualities ke waja sy wo aik acha trader ban sakta ha.

• #367 Collapse

Features of an effective forex trader include candor, concentration, goal determining, target positioning, hark do the job along with information gaining behaviour. Many people generally imagine positive along with carry the choices together with maturation immediately after imagining appropriately for the sufficient time period.
                • #368 Collapse

Qualities of the profitable trader incorporate truthfulness, awareness, objective understanding, target inclination, hark work as well as understanding attaining conduct. They usually imagine good as well as consider their own options along with maturation following pondering properly for the enough period.
                  • #369 Collapse

when we decide to start trading in forex market we had a little idea about the market. that's why we have learn all the stuff regarding trading because we are all limited to knowledge in some or other. use practice accounts provided by the broker and develop our skills and then go for real stuff.

• #370 Collapse

Jee haan hume forex me successful hi hamari planing aur hamari practice banati hai kiyo ke hum jab forex ki pratice karte hain to hamare experience me bohat ezaafa ho raha hota hai.....

• #371 Collapse

aik succes ful trader ki achi khasosiyat yehi hai k wo greed nsi karta aur jaisay hi is ko thora faida nazar a raha hota hai tu wo is trade ko forun hi closed kar leta hai
                        • #372 Collapse

Attributes of a productive forex trader include sincerity, concentration, aim understanding, target positioning, hark operate as well as understanding developing behavior. Many people constantly think optimistic as well as carry their own selections using readiness following pondering adequately to get a ample occasion.
                          • #373 Collapse

I think that good money management may be better in our guarantee is not easy to lose and not easy to get a margin call in our trade.if we dont prepare then we can fell on the street with nothing in just one day so we must always make our great effort to boost up our business.

• #374 Collapse

gee bhai aap ne thek kahaa hy forex trading me succesful trader woo he hoota hy js ke p[aas knowledge aur experience hoo aur planing ke mutabik trading kry too woo he trader forex forum busineess me kamyaabi haasil krtaa hy forex forum acha busineess hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

yes, Sucees is a great virtue and a suceesfull trader he is who have great idea in Forex tyraing market.A succeesful trader always follow the market movement,practise demo account and he has also knowledge about newas .A quality trader is a helpful for trading mearket.A success and qualities btradeer is very attractive and calcullted of her tardes.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X