impact of patience on success in trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

trading me success hone ky leye lazmi baat he k order ka close nae karna chahy best ye ky tora sa wait kr lo aor jb market turn kry gy to profit lazmi dy gi os se earning ho jy gi aor profit ho jy ga must baat he agr ap tora se wait na kro gy to loss ho jy ga best way he wait
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

Jee sahi kaha app nay agar hum forex trading main sabar say kam lainn gay to hum acha profit gain kar saky gay aur agar hum sabar say kam nahi lay gay to humari trades loss main jayen gi.
      • #588 Collapse

i think in forex trading business we should not lose our patience due to this we can't earn well and we got losses most of the time . we should do trading with our patience and we should control our emotions during trading hours and we should avoid greediness to get success in the world or trading .
        • #589 Collapse

Patience is also impact to forex market because anybody can't tell 100% surely about forex movement.And i have believe in myself abut that. One day i will become a legend of forex trading and everyone will follow my trading strategy.
          • #590 Collapse

Patience is a so important matter in forex trading. we have to be so patience in forex if we want to get success in forex business. Patience is the success key here.
            • #591 Collapse

Dear Zia ! Impact of Patience makes You able to Earn alot. Patience is the only word, which makes You able to Control Your Greed. And this the key thing in Trading. :)
              • #592 Collapse

dear forex k buisness main hamesha patience k sath kam karna bohat zarori hai aur phir he ham kamyabi hasil kar sakan gay is buisness say aur agar ham mehnat nai karen gay aur jald bazi k sath kam karen gay toh phir ham is buisness main kamyab nai ho sakte
                • #593 Collapse

hmmmmm

jab bhi hum koi trade lagaty hain to wo loss main jaati hai some time kay liey but we should wait for the reversal of market...........agar hum is primary persistence claim kaam nahin karty hain as well as burning primary he / she investments shut kar daity hain for you to hum gain nhain kar sakty..........
                  • #594 Collapse

well, impact of pacience in whole the life is what an amaizing thing, which we all have to grow in our mind we have to be cool in majority of our life and the thing pacience in forex is the key to sucess as u loss or get profit so be pacience to become a good trader
                    • #595 Collapse

Patience is so important and due to this we can get the success so easily, it can make us disciplined and it is really helpful to earn much more due to patience we can make the trading with best planing and we can earn great income with the passage of time.
                      • #596 Collapse

bilkul pateints hona ka bhut impact hota hai apki trading ya forex posting agar ap relax rahenge to apka mind new ideas sochega success ka or mentally koi tention bhi nai rahegi isi liye sabar se kam lena chyea jald bazi na karen

• #597 Collapse

Assalam o aleikum. There is a great impacr of patience in forex trade. You should have to be patient while trading and have a plan in your mind, that if you get profit so what you do,or faced by loss
                          • #598 Collapse

Treading main success kay liay partience boohat important hai. agar hum is main patience say kaam nahin karty tu bohot hi zada profit hasil kar sakte hai ki un ky patience dafa profit kam hota kuch time bade zada ho jahta hau.Hain loss main he traders close kar daity hain jjis main both hi sabr ka muzahira ker ke hum.
                            • #599 Collapse

dear main success kay liey patience boohat important hai.agar hum is main patience say kaam nahin karty hain or loss main he trades close kar daity hain to h.,,,,,,,,,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

I think for being fortitude within forex trading is vital mainly because forex trading will be rattling high risk and cagey mercantilism so we can easily grappling casualty all the time if we are usually rookie on which abstraction in the event that all of us passing away more than charge cards we can easily get pregnant that should yield participating in but in the event that all of us talk with fortitude and then we can easily find out more by more than mistakes.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X